•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Wait a min, why does no one care about where Bindi is? Did I miss something...they show her being killed in the most horrific way and no one cares? Am I missing something?
Yes I was thinking the same. How come no one has mentioned Bindi, not even Paro. She could have asked Rudra about it. Looks like the creators of the show have forgotten Bindi, lol
Edited : Oh ok you were taking about the characters on the show not remembering Bindi? *embarrassed* LOL...Now that you mentioned it, its true, how come they haven't sent a search party for her?

---

No, we all care. I am still feeling bad for her. When she was alive I had already paired her with Aman in my mind...LOL :) I wished she could be alive, but after watching the croc feast on her, I lost all hope :'(Edited by leanne_1983 - 10 years ago
No thakurain again blamed it on bsd so she is as good as dead to them now.
Tejawat blamed her disappearance on BSD so villagers have assumed her dead.
I wish Paro at some point raises this point in front of Rudra and gets to know the reality.
Paro is in depression over her own troubles, she doesn't even think of anybody else at this point. The villagers are probably used to girls going missing, as Thakur had said in one episode that he gets women abducted and blames it on BSD. it's one of his many ways of keeping the hatred against them alive among Birpurwasis. So they've given up Binduri as a lost cause. Or the CVs have completely forgotten about her.