Paro's shadika joda(wedding dress)y its not unrealistic 2 not to chang

Posted: 10 years ago
I know many of (or all of) u r cribbing about her shadika joda not being changed. sigh.. i said this in another thread also today.

What they are showing is not very illogical. The men surrounding her are not thinking of her as a living breathing human being, despite the momentary gentleness each had displayed towards her in certain moments none of them consider her a human being whose whole life has been destroyed, whose dreams had been shattered, who is hurting so much so that she would rather wish to die.. For them she is a means to an end.
their 'ek akri gawa' - the one final witness...

And thus the inconsideration towards her personal comfort.. why will they care? not when none of them considered she needed a psychiatrist to help her cope..that thought even to dismiss later on didn't even cross any of their minds! They just don't even consider she is in such a delicate mental state that she is hallucinating b/w reality and the past as this nightmare engulfed her!
Even the higher BSD officer is only caring that Rudra acts soft towards her so that she will open her mouth!
He told her an outright lie to her.. He gave her a dream telling her will drop her home himself, knowing fully well that he will hand her over to Rudra, the very person she begged him to keep her away from.

I am not telling any of them r wrong either. BUT despite the fact that they probably were informed exactly what happened a few hours ago when Paro tried to take her life  he didn't even think for a second what giving her another dream that will shatter in seconds will do to her..

So do any of u even get surprised that they don't care about the fact that she doesn't have a dress to change in to? that she is physically suffering too?
With the ruthlessness and complete disregard every SINGLE one of them display towards her mental well being I am not at all surprised that no1 spares a thought towards her clothes.

Bloopers - which really are not
1. Hospital - Rudra changed to scrubs cz he had gashes on the back and had to be operated. Paro fainted n had fever.. She was dehydrated and weak due to not being food for 2 days.. All that needed was a comfortable bed and the IV and some food. That initially didn't require her to change the clothes.
But before it can happen Rudra went all ballistic and got her over to his room and he was not going to move an inch or lose sight of her, so when to let her change clothes?

2. Jewelry - Paro is too much in trauma to bother about that herself.
The nurse lady was removing her jewelry earlier in her first shot in hospital.. and took off the stuff on her hands. She was just starting on her earrings when the doc from hell came and stopped her and asked her to leave.
Then once again same story where Rudra didn't let any1 stay long enough to do anything for her..

And very next morning he drags a still extremely weak Paro out on his own brand of witness protection program.

So well i was thinking that for all the cribbing we do, its actually realistic that they r so inhuman towards her on that scale.. They r not caring enough to think she will need something so basic even..

Great post Sunara
agree with you 

PS: I love Paro dress ,she's looking like a baby 😳
Great post!
I totally agree with you :)
Agree Sunara, as much as most of us are tired of the shaadi ka joda it hasn't actually been that long time wise in the show. She spent the first day and night in the interrogation room where no one was going to bother about her clothes. She was then taken to the hospital where she was treated for shock and exhaustion but she didn't actually have any wounds that needed treatment necessitating the removal of her clothing plus she was asleep most of the time. By the time she was up and ready to perhaps change she was moved again. Also the BSD officers who arrived before the jeep blew up could see that it was someone in bridal clothes that got blown up and there were people who could testify that Paro left the hospital in bridal clothes. So now it's the 3rd day since her marriage when she's been brought to Rudra's home. After watching some off screen segment I'm just glad that Rudra has thought  enough to bring her food and water and I'm sure clothes will follow. I loved the line where Paro tells Rudra's CO that her husband is dead but 'main besarmo jaise dulhan bain hui hoon'. So even the clothing is adding to Paro's distress.
I'm laughing thinking how much we all loved that bridal look in the first 2 promos and now look at us😆
Sunara, wonderful post as usual!!
Firstly, Sanaya can wear a paper bag and make it look good. So its not like she needs all that extra stuff like jewelry, costumes, etc...unlike other actresses who depend on that stuff. However, I'm not gonna complain about it. She's had to suffer through wearing some truly hideous clothes in the past. I welcome the fact that this PH actually spends money and effort on her wardrobe.

If we could overlook her previous character wearing the same cheap clothes every day despite being married to a "millionaire"...why are we suddenly making a big fuss about it now? I don't care if she dresses differently from the other Rajasthani women on the show. She is the female lead of a television show...of course she will get preferential treatment.

And even if you are suddenly looking for logic and reality in a television show, Sunara explained perfectly why Paro wearing the same outfit for the last few weeks makes sense. I expect her to change out of them now since she is at Rudra's home. But it would be a little absurd to see her change her clothes in the middle of this wild run she's been on since her wedding day.
Hey Sunara well explained...another reason being...the actual taking off her bridal outfit is quite a ritual since she is now a widow.

She did state that she was still shamelessly dressed as a bride...not even her jewelry removed.  For Paro she expects this ritual to be completed when she reaches her home or village.

(I think there was a promo too where they showed the women in black taking off her bangles etc.)

Now that Rudra is holding her captive, her desire to go back home is crushed...

Also Rudra expects her to consent in a day or two and give in her statement as a witness as early as possible.

Of course things will not turn out the way he planned because she is never going to lie or give in. SO the tug of war will continue.

She is going to eventually ask for a change of clothes or he might just borrow or demand from his sis-in-law and hand it over to her on humanitarian grounds.

She might or might not wear them right away since they will be colored.  But he will roar again and just shove them on her.

Now I also foresee that should the Chacha, Chachi get to know things... he might just place that mangalsutra on her and claim in front of all of them that she is his wife.  This way the creative team do not have to get Sanz in widow attire. After all she is the FL.

Hope this makes sense...

Lovely post, Sunara! I too was quite taken aback at the callous way Rudra's CO told Paro he'd personally see her home - what a very cruel dream to leave her with knowing he didn't have a hope of fulfilling it at that point in time. And yes then to leave her in Rudra's care when she  is so patently afraid of him. If it hadn't been a man as honorable as Rudra, it doesn't bear thinking what her fate  could have been. 
Rudra is really insensitive to her needs just yet, but I guess they are in survival mode - once they get past the immediate danger to her life, Rudra's brains might start to function re: her needs.
Awesome post Sunara di ❤️ 
Some people can never be fully satisfied. If Paro had changed her dress then they would come up with comments like 'hide your brain somwhere while watching a ..." ;p
Bang on post!
It has been only 2 days since the wedding...one night in the jail and one in the hospital.
I am very much for the joda bcuz dont know when will we see Paro in shaadi ka joda again😆
Originally posted by --ILoveSanaya--

Great post Sunara
agree with you 

PS: I love Paro dress ,she's looking like a baby 😳

thanks Melek! aww i love it too for the same reasons!! she looks so petite n such a baby!! ❤️