Beintehaa Important Links - Member Intro, Epi Discussion, Spoilers

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Beintehaa Important Links

There are lot of stickies in the first page as a result of which discussion topics are being moved behind. Here are few of the important links.

Keep Checking this place for recent and important topics/updates.

Beintehaan - Members' Introduction Corner

Note : Do PM to the Development Team [Artemisia, -Deepzz- or Yuvika_15] if you believe there are any other threads that should be included here

Edited by Yuvika_15 - 9 years ago
How long will the maha episode on Wednesday last, I don't know how it works with colors that's why I'm asking
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER IN BI FORUM?Edited by sindhu4karanika - 10 years ago
awesome Edited by SidMkiDeewani - 10 years ago
Beintehaa: At Barkat house this time Aaliya wants to organize Holi & will seek permission , Osman & Suraiya gives the permission ...Aaliya reads out the special guest list to the family... Zain challenges Aaliya that he will be the first one to put colour on her. Aaliya takes the challenge and says no chance... 
ALright hey guys, 
im hoping for some kind of crying scene from Aliyah when she finds out about Zain's accident, and a HUG, will do just fine
Dnt worry frnd(littl_12_)all that which make zain fall in love with aliya will happen in the next cmng episodes;-)
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by sindhu4karanika

HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER IN BI FORUM?

add beintehaa to my forums
Posted: 9 years ago
Natasha Coutinho @Natashac7  

Hey guys, got your NUMEROUS requests, we will certainly feature something on Harshad Arora soon..love