chirpy_life19 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: saishyama

Thanks a looot for replying .
You revived my enthusiasm😃 , was losing it rapidly😭

Will surely continue

PS : ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR EXAMS.⭐️

Thank You very much!

But please keep visiting regularly and if we keep commenting and making posts members will be interested in the topic and discussion.😃
saishyama thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cool-n-Fresh

Thank You very much!

But please keep visiting regularly and if we keep commenting and making posts members will be interested in the topic and discussion.😃

Will surely do so
Best of luck once again
Edited by saishyama - 10 years ago
chirpy_life19 thumbnail

How can I describe the greatness of Sai Baba!?Sai Leela's are Pure Nectar.

Baba himself said "Those who are fortunate and whose demerits have vanished; take to My worship. If you always say 'Sai, Sai' I shall take you over the seven seas; believe in these words, and you will be certainly benefited. I do not need any paraphernalia of worship - either eight-fold or sixteen-fold. I rest there where there is full devotion".

Here 'me' refers to God...all prevading Supreme God!Really we are very fortunate that we got Amrit in the form Sai Leelas!!😃
Justitia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The article talks about the greatest form of sakha relationship between Sai baba and Shamya. But I am sure you are referring it with respect to Sai Baba alone. 
I mean, what about Krishna? Krishna had tons of devotees who were also his sakhas and sakhis - the most famous examples being Sudama, Arjuna, Draupadi, etc. 

By this logic, each and every God & Goddess will have some kind of sakhya bhakti associated with them. So, how is it possible to say this form of sakhya bhkati is the greatest or that form of sakhya bhakti is the greatest?

Please note that I am not demeaning anything or anyone associated with Sai Baba, and I have no intention to do so

However, sakhya bhkati is not restricted to Sai Baba alone. And if you make a claim of Sai Baba-Shamya being the greatest form of sakhya bhkati, please clarify that it is applicable only in the case of Sai Baba alone.
saishyama thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shani88

The article talks about the greatest form of sakha relationship between Sai baba and Shamya. But I am sure you are referring it with respect to Sai Baba alone. 

I mean, what about Krishna? Krishna had tons of devotees who were also his sakhas and sakhis - the most famous examples being Sudama, Arjuna, Draupadi, etc. 

By this logic, each and every God & Goddess will have some kind of sakhya bhakti associated with them. So, how is it possible to say this form of sakhya bhkati is the greatest or that form of sakhya bhakti is the greatest?

Please note that I am not demeaning anything or anyone associated with Sai Baba, and I have no intention to do so

However, sakhya bhkati is not restricted to Sai Baba alone. And if you make a claim of Sai Baba-Shamya being the greatest form of sakhya bhkati, please clarify that it is applicable only in the case of Sai Baba alone.

@shani88 
I am extremely sorry if I have by any means hurt your sentiments.
It was purely unintentional.
Yes , of course Shri Krishna had many sakha devotees as you mentioned , the leelas of whom are cherished by all . Rather they are a source of pure bliss.
I did'nt mean to compare or claim any relationship as better because obviously how can there be a comparison among different forms of the divine energy.
I just intended to bring to light another very good example of sakhya form of devotion which is rarely quoted.
Also Shamya- Sai baba relationship has another interesting facet that for around 40 to 45 years, their day to day lives were interconnected each day sharing an episode of their beautiful relationship.

However , I apologise again for any misgiving I may have caused and emphasise that there is no comparison as each relationship with God is beautiful and complete in its own.
Jai Sai Ram