Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Lovely story.  Started reading just now. It's quiet different from the show and interesting.
Don't be disheartened by the number of likes and comments, since it is a new forum, it will take some time. You will get your share of likes and comments don't worry.

Please do continue the story
sugarhugs thumbnail
i loved it!
awesome banner..
amazing updates.👏😛
do continue ..
coolbakes_PaRud thumbnail
chapter 3

Chapter 3 TO BE OR NOT TO BE!!

Paro laid there in silence curled to the floor clutching her knees to her chest ... Laila looked at her with sincere regrets as she remembered Paro's blushing face at the wedding as she had danced along with her ...

She walked close to see her eyes closed and tears had stained her cheeks and she was sleeping exhausted from the dirty trials destiny had been playing with her in the past week...

she slowly covered her with a duvet and slid a pillow under her head as she dimmed the lights and walked to the mirror setting her own disturbed hairs in place... she suddenly heard footsteps and at once knew who they belonged to...

In seconds she was swiftly outside the room standing in front of him he door closed behind her

" move asideee" rudra said his face grumpy 

" she's asleep... it better you leave her alone " laila said after a brief pause

rudra grabbed her by her shoulders twisting her left arm to the back as she clutched his shoulder with the right " i have told you don try to control me.." rudra spitted his words in speed as she smirked " then why are you controlling me" and her eyes swayed to his hand holding her close as he let her free in haste and she rubbed her fingers at her skin where his hold was printed

" She is sleeping like a dead log... you would get nothing from her now..." laila said as she moved towards a RUDRA showing his back to her

" not everybody are Laila to give everything for nothing " she said rubbing her fingers against his nose as he frowned turning his face 

She sighed and yawned " are you hungry?i am hungry... " she said as Rudra turned to her " i can make the rotis myself" he said as Laila smirked" i never told u i will make them for you... eat those burnt rotis and sleep well..." she said entering the room locking it behind her as Rudra slammed his hands on the wall irritated 

It was midnight and rudra paced  his room along its length and breath as he remembered his first meeting with Paro...hiw he had saved her from the goons and they had rolled down the heated sand dunes of the desert... how they had run into each other at the sangeet of her wedding ceremony... the smile on her face kept flahsing in front of him.. ... how much ever he tried the smile only showed the heart of innocence ... May be he was wrong in judging her he thought for a split second when the words of his father came running to him " Beautiful women are deceiving... they don't belong anywhere" " Beautiful women are deceiving... they don't belong anywhere"  " Beautiful women are deceiving... they don't belong anywhere"

As the words echoed in his mind Rudra clutched his head slopping into the bed in frustration...

Unaware to him were a pair of eyes that watched him from the window ... How he wished he could run to him son and run his hands into his hair and ask him to relax... but no.. he had lost his son... lost his son along with his wife when she left them years ago...with tears standing still in his eyes he walked to his room

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rudra entered Paro's room along with sun as he saw the sun's rays lightening the darkness on her face for him to clearly see...

Her sleeping form made his blood boil in anger as he grabbed the jug of water on the table beside and raised it to her face...

For a few split seconds Rudra froze seeing her sleeping form.. A few hairs playing across her face , the dark circles beneath the swollen eyes speaking louder than yesterday...

He sighed as he threw the jug behind him making it fall to the ground with a thud good enough to make both Laila and Paro snap their eyes open startled...

WHile laila was on the ebd and Paro ont eh floor both their reactions were contrating... while laila sighed having her hand son ehr ehad watching the drama paro had coiled herself pushign against the wall shivering looking at the JALLAD in front of her...

RUdra went on his knees as he placed both his hands beside her on the wall trapping her in between them

" i havent taken this birth to try getting the truth from you... quickly agree to all your fault and i shall let you go " he said calmly yet firmly in a cold tone

" i do not know anything..." Paro said yet again 

" listen... accepting your crime reduces the punishment.. i promise to do it... but accept " Rudra said yet again as Paro let the tears flow yet again and laila shook  her head hopelessly and left the room 

" i swear i do not know anything... i do not know anything " paro cried as rudra grabbed her by the shoulders and before he could speak just elt her loose in hate letting her slam against the wall and stormed out of the room as Laila walked in with the plate of food for Paro

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yes sir " Rudra saluted his seniors as he walke dout of their cabin after listening to a full list of complaints against him

" sir did she say anything ?" aman asked curious as Rudra nodded in negative

" she is stubborn... says the same thing again and again " Rudra said annoyed as aman spoke lost somewhere " may she is innocent sir "

" saying the same thing again and again does not make it true or does not make her right " Rudra said as Aman snapped out from his thoughts and nodded looking at an angry Rudra in front of him

" get me the details of all the people at the Bharat... good that those people had the licence... we can trace their whereabouts " rudra said aman obediently nodded yet again

just as they were to leave Rudra's eyes fell on the NEW COMPLAINTS file on the table

whats this ?" he asked Aman as Aman briefed the complaints in order and Rudra kept firing his orders of action

And this the last one " aman said with a sigh of relief as rudra kept sipping his coffee

" Girl from the dancing troop missing since 24 hours... Laila " said aman as Rudra choked his coffee

TO BE CONTINUED!!!

SO i hope you like this part! readers i know many of you read but you dont have time to drop comments! just a request... plz drop your views on the track and story a si need them to know i am on track! once the track is fine i would be more than happy with your likes/// i need your suggestions and criticisms now!

thanks to all those who enjoy the story and encourage me!!
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
That was awesome! Great writing
..Jyoti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome chapter 
Loved it 
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I would have loved to see rudr's expression when aman told about Laila's missing report.