Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolbakes_PaRud thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

PROLOGUE

She sat there by the corner of the prison her face pressed against the wall , tears streaming down her face.As darkness seemed to have engulfed her this time crushing her hopes for the only dream in her life... She felt shivers down her spine at the very memory of him collapsing right in front of her as the bullet shattered his brains... 

The door flew open and the clicking sound made her limbs curl under her skirts her hands pulling her knees close as she trembled in fear pressing herself against the wall her breaths increasing with every second

" bhaisa... its just me" Aman informed her as she finally opened her eyes , her breathing relaxing to have seen the visitor was not him... Not the man who killed her husband.. not the man who crushed her every hope of happiness... not the man who had taken away her sleep the very day with his violent act...

come with me" Aman said softly as she trembled again dreading again with the fear of meeting the man she last wanted to see ever again

you cant stay here all along... they might kill you " aman told her softly as she looked up at him her eyes widened devoid of an tears

" Let them" she said her lips parting devoid of any other reaction making aman feeling taken aback

" listen to us... its safe for you..." aman tried yet again

" i said i wont come... plzzz let me die... but i am not going anywhere" she screamed her throats hurting as her voice broke with every passing second

The lady constables rushed in to find her screaming out of control as they tried controlling her in vain...

After a lot of efforts from both sides she finally collapsed to the ground her tears hitting the bare cemented floors of the prison...

As they placed an unconscious Paro on the stretcher and the van was just about to take off Rudra stood like a shield stopping it his fierce look burning the atmosphere adding heat to the already heated atmosphere

"Sir she has been asked to be shifted to a secret place " aman informed the orders of the higher official to Rudra who looked at him and sfter a brief pause replied " exactly... and the secret place is to be known to be none other than the 2 of us"

AMan nodded in agreement as he asked the drivers and other BSD officers to get down...

" Lets go " Rudra said as he jumped on the drivers seat much to AMan's suprise

" but sir your hurt" aman reminded a Rudra who was just discharged

" I am not dead yet" came the prompt reply following which the jeep was set in wheels with rudra taking a glance at an unconscious paro lying behind...

As the car raced across the desert suddenly in an unfamiliar way aman alarmed " sir this is not the way to that place"

" the secret place  has to be safe place too " Rudra said as aman nodded confused and suddenly the jeep halted in front of  a huge house covered in the trees and AMan exclaimed " sir where's this?"

Rudra looked at him curtly as he replied " my house " leaving aman bewildered and shocked

TO BE CONTINUED!

I have the least idea of how much this story will be received! so to the few people who read my humble request remains plz share your thoughts and views and help me as i take this story forward!!

This is my first story on this couple and i wish you lovely people support me in this journey just as you have all supported me before!

The last scene of the show inspired me way too much that i couldn't stop myself from writing on them!

If i get a good response i shall start updating the story!

good or bad nevertheless plz give me your support as i join all of you in this beautiful family! waiting for your response !

Loads of luv

coolbakes

Ps" Buddy this account for pms as i don want to confuse the readers with my ARshi story readers :-)๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by coolbakes_PaRud - 10 years ago
INDEX!!
Chapter 1 - Scroll down๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Chapter 2 page 4  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3893945&TPN=4

chapter 3 page 4  http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3893945&TPN=4

CHAPTER 1 

Rudra sat on his bed his gaze fixed on a sleeping Paro... Ignoring the requests and needs of his own body which had been hurt and bruised his only mission was to save Paro from the clutches of death which seemed to be hovering her... not because his gun wouldn't fire at her...Not because she was pretty or not because because he couldn't see her dead... But it was the fact that she was the only person who could help him reach his target... The only hope that could help clean the taint of the BSD that had been created... she was the Last LEAF and he just could not afford to lose her 

His thoughts were disturbed as the sound of the blankets crumpling reached his ears and before he could react he saw her hands clutching the sides of the sheet whispering words he could not figure out... He slowly got up as his stitches twitched making his shut his eyes in pain as he made way near her

As the dreams of her mother and father being burned haunted her yet again Paro tossed the bed screaming out aloud " nooo plzz don burn them... plzzz don burn them...plz don hurt my mom and dad.." 

Rudra stood rooted as his eyes widened at her screams and he immediately pressed the larm button alerting for attention and before he could realize she was throwing herself up with her screams increasing and his eyes fell on the venflon which was filled with blood and before she could hurt herself further his hands were already on her holding them down as he whispered " ssshhh..."

As his words fell on deaf ears with paro screaming harder and her legs throwing up rudra failed in vain trying to control her ... His right hand slid over her left clutching them forcing to the bed as his left slid under her neck . .. with none to help he slowly raised on the bed his legs holding hers down preventing them from being hurt and as she continued to throw up her hands slowly felt the rudraksha in his and as her tender fingers curled holding them tighter she slowly calmed down resting in his embrace...

His gaze slowly fell on her face which was pale with her eyes puffed up and dark circles beneath her eyes speaking of the emotional torture she was going through... He slowly remembered her face when she had screamed clutching to her dead husband... As his heart skipped to a second of regret his mind took control as he saw her snapping her eyes open looking straight into his...

" youuu..." she said wide in shock as she realized the proximity figitting in hsi embrace as he moved aside and she got up her eyes showing fear and her breaths increasing as she lifted her hand and he screamed " your hand... donttt"

His words fell in deaf ears as she curled herself screaming harder and the doctors entered right in time as the nurse requested Rudra to wait out...

Through the glass window he saw her screaming out with tears as he heard her scream " he took away everything from me... everything..."

As the doctors calmed her down his mind went to the day he had saved her from the goons followed by shooting her husband to death... and finally how her own people had turned against her... His fingers fisted unknown to him as Aman placed a hand on his shoulder...

The next 2 days passed with Rudra staying away from her though his gaze was bored to her room from the window... She got up in the nights and day to see him looking at her .. His gaze reflected nothing but terror in every cell of hers as she remembered her past and her haunted dreams...

AFter 3 days finally she was discharged and back into the prison...

She sat there by the corner the prison her face pressed against the wall , tears streaming down her face.As darkness seemed to have engulfed her this time crushing her hopes for the only dream in her life... She felt shivers down her spine at the very memory of him collapsing right in front of her as the bullet shattered his brains... 

The door flew open and the clicking sound made her limbs curl under her skirts her hands pulling her knees close as she trembled in fear pressing herself against the wall her breaths increasing with every second

" bhaisa... its just me" Aman informed her as she finally opened her eyes , her breathing relaxing to have seen the visitor was not him... Not the man who killed her husband.. not the man who crushed her every hope of happiness... not the man who had taken away her sleep the very day with his violent act...

" come with me" Aman said softly as she trembled again dreading again with the fear of meeting the man she last wanted to see ever again

" you cant stay here all along... they might kill you " aman told her softly as she looked up at him her eyes widened devoid of an tears

" Let them" she said her lips parting devoid of any other reaction making aman feeling taken aback

" listen to us... its safe for you..." aman tried yet again

" i said i wont come... plzzz let me die... but i am not going anywhere" she screamed her throats hurting as her voice broke with every passing second

The lady constables rushed in to find her screaming out of control as they tried controlling her in vain...

After a lot of efforts from both sides she finally collapsed to the ground her tears hitting the bare cemented floors of the prison...

As they placed an unconscious Paro on the stretcher and the van was just about to take off Rudra stood like a shield stopping it his fierce look burning the atmosphere adding heat to the already heated atmosphere

"Sir she has been asked to be shifted to a secret place " aman informed the orders of the higher official to Rudra who looked at him and sfter a brief pause replied " exactly... and the secret place is to be known to be none other than the 2 of us"

AMan nodded in agreement as he asked the drivers and other BSD officers to get down...

" Lets go " Rudra said as he jumped on the drivers seat much to AMan's suprise

" but sir your hurt" aman reminded a Rudra who was just discharged

" I am not dead yet" came the prompt reply following which the jeep was set in wheels with rudra taking a glance at an unconscious paro lying behind...

As the car raced across the desert suddenly in an unfamiliar way aman alarmed " sir this is not the way to that place"

" the secret place  has to be safe place too " Rudra said as aman nodded confused and suddenly the jeep halted in front of  a huge house covered in the trees and AMan exclaimed " sir where's this?"

Rudra looked at him curtly as he replied " my house " leaving aman bewildered and shocked

" sir but.." aman hesitated confused as Rudra looked at him a smirk on his face " we have many BSD officers who work not just for us AMan" 

Aman nodded as Rudra lifted an unconscious Paro in his arms and walked into his house...

" who is that?" came a voice shrilling through the walls as Rudra and aman turned to see a man aged in 50's walk up to them

Ignoring his questions Rudra placed her carefully in one of the room and came out locking the door carefully

" She will be here... if this news leaves the walls i need to forget your my father " Rudra said  and left the place without looking back as Aman stared at him bewildered... this was Rudra's father and he had never heard of him and he was shocked to see the way Rudra spoke to him

As his father stood spitting fire in his eyes and aman was about to wish his father  RUdra called out " AMan... lets go... " making him make a slight nod and follow rudra

As they boarded the jeep again AMan looked confused as Rudra spoke " what are you thinking about?"

" sir we are far away from here... and who will take care of Parvathi?" AMan asked confused as Rudra faced him with a smirk yet again " Let your mind work officer.. when i call this place safe it means safe"

" but sir.. nobody even knew that you had a father and this ..." aman spoke hesitatingly as Rudra with his gaze still fixed on the lanes muttered " Thats why i said this place was safe"

aman silently nodded as the jeep drove across the lanes...

Meanwhile in Rudra's house the door to Paro's room flew open as Paro looked up fear in her eyes  and her body trembling  as she asked " lailaaa"

CHPTER 2 page 4 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3893945&TPN=4

Thanks to all of you for the comment and encouragement! made my day! for pms buddy this account!

Friends i had written my prologue right before the last 2 episodes and even posted before that... so any resemblance to the real episodes was unintentional! though i am excited myself!

The first part of this chapter which is a depiction of the hospital scene was because it was which inspired me to write this story and i couldn't do without it!

Plz do give me your love and support for this story! will help me become a better writer! all suggestions welcome! i will try my best not to disappoint you!

If i get a good response will try my best to update everyday!! Take care!! 

loads of luv!!

ipkknd-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! Great start
Can't wait to read more :)
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Plz cont...its really good start๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail