Rangrasiya

Who the man, I the man- Mohini chachi rocks!!

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Till now all the blowing the mind wala dialogues were reserved for the BSD CO.. Move aside uncle-sa Chachi is here.. And she is no chikni chupdi chaachi. Chachi 420?? Me thinks..

After a rocking entry with a BG music all but proclaiming she is the vamp no.1, she signs off accounts and we hear- Who the man, I the man..  

Chachaji the poor bechain bachda, I feel for you.. Seeing the dynamics of their relationship, I wonder how on earth do they have kids.. Well it's a mystery for science to unravel..

Chachi hates the -sa language too.. No way will she call her brother in law bhai-sa.. Good enough, anyway this bai-sa and bhai-sa has left me all confused about genders!! May be its because I'm south Indian..

Maithili the beendni who catches lions- With a MIL like Mohini, you better learn it bitiya.. Again Chachi proves who wears the pants in this house..

But even this lioness is scared of the beast Rudra- no sarcastic answers, no sharp retorts as soon as his name is taken. Mirchi lagi???

But I have some doubts, is Mohini the elder sister of  Rudra's mom?

Why does she hate both Rudra's mother and father? If she hates her sister for running away, she would sympathize with the suffering husband.. Just curious, seeing the relation.. Lots of murky tales in this family.

Is chachji a philosopher? He stares into space with his tea cup held mid air and I hope and pray he says something smart, some thing kick-ass to match his wife.. But naah...all he comes up with is- Samrat Jaipur pahunch gaya?? And me wonders hai hai Ramji, jodi kya banayi..

And nice to see a woman with a spine, although she ends up emasculating her man..

Ananya Khare proves to be another feather in the cap of Rangrasiya.. πŸ‘πŸ‘

P.S.-The first 2 doubts are serious ones, if anyone did understand the dynamics please tell me😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shweta1691 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice post πŸ‘
Uncle sa said that rudra is son of my brother and your sister...so it's a case of two brothers marrying two sisters...I think mohini Aunty is younger one as she married the younger brother but then she could have been the elder one also and there is another story of the two sisters.
Her hatred towards the elder ranawats family is a mystery...let's see what story cvs go with.
Edited by Shweta1691 - 10 years ago
shree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kostin-

1)anyway this bai-sa and bhai-sa has left me all confused..

How about adding Bhainsa to add to more confusion??

2)Maithili the beendni who catches lions- With a MIL like Mohini

Did you by any chance mean loin?? πŸ˜‰

Sleep mode reactivated..
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I know, Deeps. Rudra's relatives are all tedhe medhe people. And I feel there's a rather twisted tale behind her anger and hatred to Rudra as well. 
Beauceant thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shweta1691

Nice post πŸ‘

Uncle sa said that rudra is son of my brother and your sister...so it's a case of two brothers marrying two sisters...I think kamini Aunty is younger one as she married the younger brother but then she could have been the elder one also and there is another story of the two sisters.
Her hatred towards the elder ranawats family is a mystery...let's see what story cvs go with.

Kamini aunty's attitude seems to suggest some deep dark secrets in an already very murky family.. But she has got the kaminapan just perfect..
Beauceant thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shree10

Kostin-

1)anyway this bai-sa and bhai-sa has left me all confused..

How about adding Bhainsa to add to more confusion??

2)Maithili the beendni who catches lions- With a MIL like Mohini

Did you by any chance mean loin?? πŸ˜‰

Sleep mode reactivated..

As if the bai-sa and bhai-sa confusion was not enough they ve added kaana and gaana confusion.. Bhainsa?? U mean like sister or gaay bhains wala bhains?? Camel sa needs company?

@ red- Here I try to speak one full sentence gutter free, but  this forum itself has become a gutter.. 

BTW whose loins will she catch? 
Beauceant thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priyanka3677

i didn't like her at all

Why? She is an interesting character na.. I loved her dialogues.. Packs the punch.. Plus all villains and vamps ultimately become unwilling CupidsπŸ˜‰
Meynika thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I was very amused to see her enter the show.πŸ‘

I've seen her play in Punar Vivaah and she did a great job!
Always nice to see a familiar face again.πŸ˜ƒ
My first impression also, she's a strong character (Rudra's mausi, what do you expect! ;p)

Ab kuch na kuch masaledaar hone wala hai for sure... can't wait! ;p πŸ˜†
Beauceant thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Meynika

I was very amused to see her enter the show.πŸ‘

I've seen her play in Punar Vivaah and she did a great job!
Always nice to see a familiar face again.πŸ˜ƒ
My first impression also, she's a strong character (Rudra's mausi, what do you expect! ;p)

Ab kuch na kuch masaledaar hone wala hai for sure... can't wait! ;p πŸ˜†

She has perfected the art of being the tele  vamp I think.. I like anyone who has that kind of dialogues.. 

Rudra seems to be more like his mausi than his maasa (supposing Thakurainsa is the maasa).. She is definitely an interesting character.. 
StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
B4 d death ov MIL mohini sa  wud hv bin a bheegi billi and then she took control nd became a bull as far as having kids is concerned then duhhh ovcourse they had s**   aise prashan Nai poochtey Deeps Gandi baat Gandi gandi Gandi baat β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜† Edited by Maano_billi - 10 years ago