PaRud are each other's Saviour :D

Posted: 10 years ago
I just went to PaRud heaven today ☺️ ☺️☺️ , did my quota of OMGG OMGG OMGG OMGG 😳😳😳  and came back to Earth to make this post 😃😆😆 ... Last scene was suppose to b emotional but OMGG What was that .. its beyond sensuous  😲😲☺️☺️... Last scene almost hinted that finally two souls became one today (what they say in hindi .. do dil ek jaan types 😆😛)  .. errr yeah it did look like consummation of sorts 🤣☺️...

I hv never seen such unique CONsummation in my 14 yrs of daily soap experience 😆😆😆 ...Paro on hospital bed  started screaming remembering her parent's death when her head was about to get banged behind the metal  rod of that hospital bed but Rudraa comes on time and puts his hand behind her head first , then almost lays on top of her to calm her down , then puts his legs on top of her legs and locks it with his own legs to control her 😉 and thus calm her down , then finally she holds his rudraksh which was in his hand and finds some peace ... Phewww ... Half CON toh already ho gaya as Rudra and Paro becomes PaRud on that hospital bed 😉  ... Now in future whether CON comes in 200th 300th or 400th episode , I will remain satisfied by putting this hospital semi-CON episode on repeat mode daily 😛😆😆😆...  The scene was a future indication too that Rudra will take the initiative during their CON while Paro wont b satisfied too soon till Rudra tames her down with his repeated foreplays 😈🤣...

Ok what the hell m I writing 😳... The post was suppose to b serious and pure types  and here I m turning it into a dirty picture ... Forget all my above rants because the real post starts from here 😃😆 ...

So Today's episode proved that Rudra and Paro are each other's saviour .. Till now it was only Rudra who kept coming to Paro's rescue but today Paro too came to Rudra's rescue 😳...Yeah Paro could hv done a "goli maar bheje mein" in the starting scene itself if that Chacha had not given her the lecture on paap and punya 😆😆 or Rudra would hv fallen unconscious on hospital bed again after consumming those tablets if Paro had not done her usual quota of screaming in her sleep right on time  😆😆 ... So Paro saves Rudra's life indirectly on two occasions aaj 😎

In the start when Rudra falls unconscious right in front of Paro , if Paro wanted she could hv killed him as the gun was in her hand but she could not , so in a way Rudra got that life back only because Paro's inner conscience dint let her commit this sin of killing a unconscious man 👍🏼... Also Rudra gets back to his semi-conscious mode only when Paro's tears falls on his eyes which is a beautiful scene as it once again indicates how both r binded by common set of pain and emotions and so if Rudra has given this new life to Paro then Paro too will give a new life to Rudra in future  😳

Again in the hospital scene , Rudra would hv taken those tablets given by the fake doctor if Paro had not started her screaming right on time to make sure Rudra runs to protect her instead of taking those tablets 😉... So Paro yet again unknowingly ends up protecting Rudra 😳... Only then Rudra could come running to her and protect her from getting hit on that bed's metal rod by putting his hand behind her head  which I thought was a beautiful symbolic gesture indicating no danger or any sort of self-destruction by Paro herself can harm her ever as long as Rudra's hand always remain on Paro  like a protective shield 😳😳... Till now Paro's protective shield was that rudraksh but from today onwards its Rudra himself who will become her rudraksh 😳

Overall I see PaRud love story is not a one-sided saga where everytime the man will come to the rescue of the damsel in distress like any other mills and boons story ... Here I see even the woman is capable of protecting her man if today's episode was any sort of hint  ... There is a certain divine connection which is binding them together right now  reason why whenever Rudra's life is in danger , Paro unknowingly ends up protecting him like her sudden screaming results in Rudra not taking those tablets and whenever Paro's life is in danger , Rudra is there right besides her to protect her 😳😳...

And did I just see a soft and emotional side of Rudra today on two occations 😳...First when that Chacha of Rudra asks him about his father and also reminds him about his old childhood days , Rudra acts all rudely with his chacha as he wants to avoid any sort of emotional bonding with his relatives but his tears says it all that he is still longing for such warmth and love from his own people but scared to admit it  because of what his mother did ...And second when he tries to calm down a hyper Paro on bed by cuddling her in his arms first , then locking her legs with his legs and then wispering softly in her ears "Shant" ☺️☺️☺️  and then also lets her grab his rudraksh as he realises that touching the rudraksh is finally giving her some peace 😳😳  ... On both occasions we could see a soft human side of Rudra who is emotional and can understand someone else's pain too 😳

Overall the episode was one of the best so far with some fabulous display of emotions , some sensuous display of sizzling PaRud (SanIsh) chemistry and some positive hope that the story is not just about Rudra as Paro's saviour but if needed Paro can become Rudra's saviour too ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Weeked analysis! Yes they are totally made for each other
So true about them being each others saviors. Paro saved him twice today, if we counts that scene where he gets semi conscious when her tears touch him😛. She returned back the favor he did😉😆.

Jyo - you too got gutterish mind😲😲🤣. Am I the only bachcha with angelic mind here😳😆.

Actually about Rudras soft side - its there...and if you noticed that mirror scene where he breaks down, he can feel the pain and show empathy and sympathy but he doesnt want his wounds to be healed. Its like pains makes him stronger yet it also distance him from others🤔. 

Rudra and Paro will be connecting through the pains though their past is different. Its easy to heal the pain if loosing someone when you know they were taken away from you but its harder to get over rejection. Paros parents were taken away from her but she always had their love..here Rudra was left by his mother...a total rejection which is hard for any child to get over.

Lets see how story progress ;)
Edited by Aahaana - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Jaz1990

Weeked analysis! Yes they are totally made for each other

Right now they hv no option but to stick to each other to save each other 😆😉
Beautiful post Jyoti, I am yet to watch the episode but I'm pleased with everyone's take so far. It is good that Paro still follows her conscience and does not harm another person just because they have destroyed her life. Her good upbringing and faith in god has kept her on the right path despite all the atrocities that she has faced in life. She's still a believer in god and that's something I truly respect. Anyways, I'm glad she had sense to put down the gun and not harm anyone including herself. Paro's tears waking Rudra up demonstrates that he will never stay put when she is at her worst state. He will never let her be vulnerable to anyone but himself. Her pains and sufferings will be understood by him as he becomes her healer and soul mate in the future. I am very eager to see their love story begin. It may have some heartbreaking moments but at the end, PaRud will unite as true lovers.
Originally posted by priyanka3677

🤣

Yeah I can understand 😆😆
Awesome post as always!

Another highlight from today's episode is Rudra saying I want the girl near me 😉

The scene where Paro tears fall on Rudra with the female version of Rangrasiya playing in the BG is one of the most beautiful scene I ever seen 👏

lol I heard Rudra will end up sleeping next to Paro 😉that was a sizzling scene where is throw his legs over her and stoping her head from hitting was beautifully shot. 😉
Originally posted by Aahaana

So true about them being each others saviors. Paro saved him twice today, if we counts that scene where he gets semi conscious when her tears touch him😛. She returned back the favor he did😉😆.

Jyo - you too got gutterish mind😲😲🤣. Am I the only bachcha with angelic mind here😳😆.

Actually about Rudras soft side - its there...and if you noticed that mirror scene where he breaks down, he can feel the pain and show empathy and sympathy but he doesnt want his wounds to be healed. Its like pains makes him stronger yet it also distance him from others🤔. 

Rudra and Paro will be connecting through the pains though their post if different. Its easy to heal the pain if loosing someone when you know they were taken away from you but its harder to get over rejection. Paros parents were taken away from her but she always had their love..here Rudra was left by his mother...a total rejection which is hard for any child to get over.

Lets see how story progress ;)

Melzzz  say WHATTT 😡😡 .. U hv angelic mind .. huhhh since when 😳🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I agree about Rudra .. Neither he wants his heal his wounds as he seems to love that pain he feels within nor he wants to show his emotional side to anyone .. see the way he was trying hard to hide his tears from his chacha ...mayb its a fear that if he gets attached to someone again , that person too will leave him like his mother .. so he wants to keep that pain and hate alive in his inner self reason why he dont want his wounds to get healed completely

And yess Rudra has no idea why his mother left him and thats what is making him so bitter towards life .. Paro at least know his parents died but Rudra has no idea about his mother ..If Thakurain only is Rudra's mother , then Paro can b the common connection between both in future thus bringing mother and son close 🤔

🤣 fantastic - had me in splits 😆
Originally posted by Sidda8

Beautiful post Jyoti, I am yet to watch the episode but I'm pleased with everyone's take so far. It is good that Paro still follows her conscience and does not harm another person just because they have destroyed her life. Her good upbringing and faith in god has kept her on the right path despite all the atrocities that she has faced in life. She's still a believer in god and that's something I truly respect. Anyways, I'm glad she had sense to put down the gun and not harm anyone including herself. Paro's tears waking Rudra up demonstrates that he will never stay put when she is at her worst state. He will never let her be vulnerable to anyone but himself. Her pains and sufferings will be understood by him as he becomes her healer and soul mate in the future. I am very eager to see their love story begin. It may have some heartbreaking moments but at the end, PaRud will unite as true lovers.

Also that moment Rudra was unconscious .. so as a human she will never harm him when he is not in a position to defend his own self and this is what makes Paro a strong woman because she never believes in attacking anyone from behind their back or when they r in a helpless position even if its her biggest enemy 👍🏼

Loved your symbolism about Paro's tears falling on Rudra's eyes .. its so true .. he knows her life is in danger and so he has to remain in his full senses to protect her which is what his body language depicted in the entire episode  ... right now he is protecting her because she is the only witness left but deep down I can see that he always feels connected to her pain the way he keeps looking at her with that meaningful look from that one sided glass door 😉😳