Bade Acche Laggte Hai

FF: Kuch Mere Dil Ne Kaha- #2 - Part 24-Page 74 (08-AUG-16) - Page 58

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

part 18
yes it was short yet entertaining seeing RaYa back into normal mood in past was really good change... I guess Kush will be the real reason for them too unite as he is such a citipie... loved RaYa' s mil jhok all the way in story both past & present going very well present is had main story I guess hope we find out that soon... moving for next to read & yes poor Ram's car gone in wrong hands lol...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leena04 thumbnail

part 19
awww awesome too good yaar poor Ram didn't got sleep last night & next day was hectic but thanks to Vikram he eased his problems... awww he said true finally Ram meet to his match lol awesome mind blowing yes ram never thinks to speak ever his words can make big impact on pain in anyone's life so not liked that... but after reading present I guess Priya did same to him what he had did some time ago with her so now finally want to see some really too moments moving for next...

leena04 thumbnail

part 20
OMG Sudhir heard everything by Ram himself so sad but as a father what he had decided was so true... but loved the way he still cares for dadaji too good the way I putted it down then this new present love of RaYa awww Priya trust on Ram so much the way he loved her too good awesome I simply loved it moving for next to read...

leena04 thumbnail

part 21
omg what is this new twist is all set to discover now Priya's parents didn't due in accident they were murdered but who did & how Sugar is responsible for it...it is getting so confusing... n more on that present part were steamy in starting but coming to at end it also rises hotted up issue why RaYa had to separate after they love to each other so much why???? what more secrets hides with time... only time will tell moving for next to read...

leena04 thumbnail

part 22
omg what an secrat was that so it was all started with Sheena' s father now I understood why Sheena is so bad jab bapa aise kaam karta hai what batter I could expect from his child... but really it not easy for Priya to forgive Sudhir I know it was not his fulte but he kept hide this truth for her so somewhere she is having right to her angry with him... in present in Just one part he proved his love so strong by not letting her go n in other way he just let her go away like anything... too much of Ram's stubourness he had crossed all the limit so finally truth is out why Priya wanted to stay away from Ram for someday I guess Ram over reacted big he even didn't knew the truth so it was ok... now let's see how Ram pacify Priya with his love...

leena04 thumbnail

part 23
awww Priya forgives Sudhir I can understand her point yes what ever Sudhir had did for her as father is no less then a father true love... Priya understand his love very well & valued it that is really good thing to know... OMG what the hell is going on in present Priya's plane got crushed I hope she didn't board the fight can't wait to read next now moving for next to read...

leena04 thumbnail

part 24

awesome too good I have moving the story so well I must say now in past they actually started to fall for each other is something really worried read... I just loved the way their bonding r happening awww... but present now it's starting to getting painful omg his thank God Priya is all right so Ram awww Ram finally confronted to her that's the only best way to get out of problems I guess so can't wait for next plz post next soon...
itsmeg3 thumbnail
Hi sheetal..
Cant wait to read rest of the story...
Please post an update.
sami46870 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey...waiting for the next update eagerly...,fantastic work,I had been reading all your updates in one go but it seems my journey come to an end(lol) hoping u will update soon,want to know how they confess their love my @@
crystal30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey Dear,
How's you? Hope you're doing well.

I've been re-reading up your work (about zillion times now) and enjoying it thoroughly. A beautiful artistic creation is this writing and like I always say only few have the power to keep the readers on the edge and I'm just wishing you do a little sneak-peek here and bring in more of your beautiful creations.

Please an humble request..do update soon!! And if you could come up with something new it would be treat!!!

Thanks