Rangrasiya

why is no one talkin about Bindi

Saddy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
not even her mom is talkin or questioning abt Bindi...but nly cryin for Paro baisaπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• cv's shud realize dis...or did I miss anything??? Edited by MegHanLover3 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

That's what I was thinking she must be dead so .
Saddy3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rockstar29

That's what I was thinking she must be dead so .

shez dead but her mom doesnt know abt dat na...why isnt she questioning or searchin for Bindi
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Because they are so ridiculously brain washed by Tejawat
expectappu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MegHanLover3

not even her mom is talkin or questioning abt Bindi...but nly cryin for Paro baisaπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• cv's shud realize dis...or did I miss anything???

Bindi isn't Paro's cousin..that is she is not mamisa's daugther...she is just Paro's friend...Rudra had mentioned that Paro's cousin also got married to someone from across the border last year and hasn't been in touch with anyone since then...Paro had also mentioned it earlier that her jiji hasn't written ever since marriage and she will go there and scold for ignoring everyone ...so in answer to your question, when her niece is in such a state,,,she doesn't really care for someone else's child...I am sure that chapter will reopen soon...but as of now everyone is concerned just for Paro
N33MA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: expectappu

Bindi isn't Paro's cousin..that is she is not mamisa's daugther...she is just Paro's friend...Rudra had mentioned that Paro's cousin also got married to someone from across the border last year and hasn't been in touch with anyone since then...Paro had also mentioned it earlier that her jiji hasn't written ever since marriage and she will go there and scold for ignoring everyone ...so in answer to your question, when her niece is in such a state,,,she doesn't really care for someone else's child...I am sure that chapter will reopen soon...but as of now everyone is concerned just for Paro

Oh makes sense now, and all this time I tought bindi was mamisas daughter πŸ˜†
Saddy3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: expectappu

ohh okay...I never knew dis😊 thnx for explaining
Saddy3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: N33MA

Oh makes sense now, and all this time I tought bindi was mamisas daughter πŸ˜†

even me...πŸ˜†
expectappu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am glad I could help clear your doubts...😊