Debate Mansion

Love and Sex! - Page 4

fancy thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hi i think sex is not to prove that u love him. the just want u to have sex.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sowmyaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: simi1295

<P><FONT face="Times New Roman">do you have to have sex with some1 to prove that you love them?<SPAN> </SPAN>I was talking to a frnd and she said that she only did it with her bf because he didn't think she loved him, so to prove to him, she had sex with him.<SPAN> </SPAN>I was very surprised.<SPAN> </SPAN>Does love really make you do stuff 😕like that?<SPAN> if you have to do stuff like that to prove to some guy u love them, then im glad im not in love! what do u think guys!</SPAN>

To prove someone that I love him I would rather not have sex. I don't think there should not be a situation in love where you have to "prove" anything, specially making love with someone. But yes, love does make you do lot of stuff. Love is also allied with passion. And passionate love is always scary and makes you do things you probably don't want to otherwise. It is not a sin/crime to make love before marriage or if you love someone, its just not our society. We live in a society where having sex before marriage is not accepted and I would rather follow society norms. But I think if guy just wants your friend to prove him that she loves she should not make love with him. And don't be glad that you are not in love. Not all guys are same and not all guys want sex….there are guys who truly love you and your soul. Trust me, I would rather fall in love and have a broken heart rather than not fall in love at all. It's great experience so don't hesitate cherish it!
paayal007 thumbnail

IF SOMEONE REALLY LOVES YOU AND VICE/VERSA YOU DON'T HAVE TO HAVE SEX TO PROVE THAT, THATS JUST AN EXCUSE FOR THEM TO GET LAID!😉

SEX IS NATURAL ACT,BUT NO ONE SHOULD BE PUSHED OR MANIPULATED INTO HAVING IT, IF THE OTHER PERSON THREATENS TO LEAVE IF THEY DON'T GET SOME,  SIMPLY TELL THEM NOT TO LET THE DOOR HIT THEM ON THEIR WAY OUT!

DON'T GIVE IN THAT'S NOT TRUE LOVE!

LOVE IS UNCONDITIONAL ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT😊 TKCARE ALL!

neha9 thumbnail
if a guy says have sex with me to prove u love him i would tell him SEE YA LATER LOOSER! 😆 thats just wronge...
hrithick_luvr thumbnail
I think having sex just bc someone is making u to show how much u luv them is wrong. u shud never have to do dat. love is love, not a game to see how much u love someone, first of all im not in love so i really wouldnt kno much bout it, but for the most part i do kno this, that u shuld never b forced to do sumthin u dont feel is rite just bc sumone is saying that u dont love them since ure not doing that. if sumone says that, then that means that person doesnt really luv u
Pinky~786 thumbnail

i agree w/ u simmi.

i wuld say seems like i fell 4 wrng person .. my bad ..

|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
having sex to prove that u love someone is messed up.....lol.....nothing against sex - but to prove something then that is messed up....