Love and Sex! - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

do you have to have sex with some1 to prove that you love them?  I was talking to a frnd and she said that she only did it with her bf because he didn't think she loved him, so to prove to him, she had sex with him.  I was very surprised.  Does love really make you do stuff  😕 like that?  if you have to do stuff like that to prove to some guy u love them, then im glad im not in love! what do u think guys!

well i don't know any thing about it,, cuz i'm not in love he he

I believe sex is an expression of love.  It's up to the individual to determine when and how they feel the need to express their love.

And I don't think there should be any restrictions on it. 

Like for example, a girl falls in love with a guy and turly believe that she has the intentions of being with this person for the rest of her life and vice versa.  Let's assume both their decisions are mutual. I see no reason why they shoudn't have the right to express their feelings and love for each other.

Some times, there are some circumstances that don't allow for two individuals who love each other to end up being with each other, even in that case I believe that sex is ok.  Because sex (or making love) is a beautiful thing if two individuals feel the same love.  It's an expression, and to put limits on restrictions on it is something so unnatrual.

But the problem is that people abuse Sex and that results in totally different world.  That is the problem.  The limits and choices are dependant on your upbringing and our teachings that shape our individual views about it.  People have to know the results of their actions.

if u really love him, and he really loves u, he wouldnt need reassurance about the fact that u loved him by having sex with him,... n if he does..i think he jus wants 2 git some 😉

Love and Sex are just two different things i can say

Sex is only one of the ways to express your love, on the other hand , if a relationship is maintained only by sex...then i dun see any love in this relationship.

There are still many ways to express your love to someone, but in hustle and bustle we just cant feel the love your mate to u, or you have just used to it.....

hmmm I agree with you all except when a guy tells you "show me you love me!" isn't exactly ummm.... lol... the "loving manner" anyone would want to hear well ... me anyway.

My AP English teacher has told me and my class so much regarding love and sex and when a guy wants to have sex with you (psst... my teacher studied in the medical field so she wasn't at all suprisingly afriad to discuss anything that revovled around sex because we were reading a lot of books that contains sex and so forth) they'll do almost "anything" most of the time to get some from you. And if they use the language of "gaming" then drop the guy immediately! ^__^ lol thats what she said! what can i say~ 😉

I'm not dismaying real and emotional love here but what I'm saying is... is that once a man suddenly starts to begin to have "special needs" isn't exactly a good thing. O__O Just thought you'd all like to know that because my teacher who has been divorced twice and remarried and has traveled almost all of europe (ummm i hope this fact reasurres some of you 😃) that men will even go far enough to even "lie" no matter how much you deny it just to have sex with you.

😊 Good day everyone one and ummm... yes my teacher is a very open and educated lady I must say .... ðŸ˜Š But I trust what she says because I can never be as half as smart as she is no matter which university or college I attend. T_______T

😃

If the guy really loved the girl, he would not ask her for sex, but would instead let the relationship flow and let love making come into it when it does. Having asked her for sex to prove her love, he has just played her to get what he wanted. Its not a relationship that would last if you need to prove your love to your partner.

Edited by Mysteriousguy - 18 years ago
no no no no! if u really like a guy den sex is not da answer to prove it if ur frends bf really liked her den he wud neva tell her to prove her love!😆
ummmm...wat can i say nice topic eehhehehehehehe😃....well i m the  1st guy commenting on this........well when u talk of sex it is just a neccessity like when u r hungry u eat food n the same way when u r hungry in the other way u go 4 this dumb thing called SEX!!....WELL i aint sayin that sex is bad or u shuldnt indulge in it....it is juss wat animals do eat sleep n mate!!!!....so when we also indulge in this so called sex u r no less than n animal....coz wat do u get outta sex it is juss sufferin sufferin n sufferin....on the other hand luv is sumthin human not like sex.........it is feelin wich makes u care 4 a particular person even if it meanz death!!!!!....there r other means of xpressin luv like holdin ur mates hand kissin it givin a suprise kiss on his/her cheek😳 ...how romantic rite.....😊....though u may ask that i being a boy dunt get this feeling....well yes i do but i believe that gettin out frm all dis materialistic luv makes u a human n different frm animals....4 example i like JASSI not coz of her body or sumthin it is the soul of a pure gurl that i see in her..............so i m concludin by sayin dat sex iss just a sufferin....NO OFFENCE LADIEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ😃
Originally posted by simi1295

do you have to have sex with some1 to prove that you love them?  I was talking to a frnd and she said that she only did it with her bf because he didn't think she loved him, so to prove to him, she had sex with him.  I was very surprised.  Does love really make you do stuff  😕 like that?  if you have to do stuff like that to prove to some guy u love them, then im glad im not in love! what do u think guys!

1)does love make you do stuff like that....yes, the notion of love often makes people act almost stupidly.

2) was it right....honestly ...fear and insecurity are parts of parcel called love but sex is hardly a way to convince someone of genuinity of one's feeling.however sex is an physical expression of love, also man (who seems to equate the feeling to physical gratification)and women(who are happy to feel love emotionally in its abstract form) look at love differently, to this add in raging harmones, healthy amount of curosity and peer pressure(close friends often insist on juicy details😳and make you feel like a failure it you are keeping the relationship platonic)...the result is a demand like it happened with your friend. 

what your friend should have done is try to avoid sex, maybe talk some sense into her bf and help him with his fears/insecurity. while this might have made thier relationship strong, it could have also broken it(depends on the maturity of the guy and how badly he wanted to go physical).