Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Future Track Prediction

basherz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
As we got to see Priya planning to leave KM in 2morrow's episode.. I will make a short prediction of how show may progress ðŸ˜›
Priya goes back to Sharma house, she would fight for Suhani from there while Juhi will continue to manipulate Pihu against Priya trying to fill more hatred towards her mother. She may try to create more rifts between RaYa. When RaYa fights are at a high point, either Juhi will send the divorce papers to court or will manipulate Pihu in filing them in the court.

Priya will be shocked about this, when she gets either hearing notice or direct divorce confirmation notice (EK mayya serial, anything is possible). Priya may try to contact Ram about this but he might have been brain washed so much, that he might assume Priya was the one who filed the papers. So both RaYa might assume either of them filed the papers.

baaki ke baare mein.. baad mein sochenge... enough for the day ðŸ˜›

btw! I have been watching & reading BALH updates since may be June or July from the first year it started. I watched almost all episodes until Amrita was part of it, its only after that.. I have either read written updates or watch show at times.I haven't missed any episode in the past few weeks though.. until last week it was like... Bubble Gum , stretching & more stretching, all of a sudden today its running like as if its a Bullet Train

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devmohan thumbnail
Originally posted by: basherz

As we got to see Priya planning to leave KM in 2morrow's episode.. I will make a short prediction of how show may progress ðŸ˜›

Priya goes back to Sharma house, she would fight for Suhani from there while Juhi will continue to manipulate Pihu against Priya trying to fill more hatred towards her mother. She may try to create more rifts between RaYa. When RaYa fights are at a high point, either Juhi will send the divorce papers to court or will manipulate Pihu in filing them in the court.

Priya will be shocked about this, when she gets either hearing notice or direct divorce confirmation notice (EK mayya serial, anything is possible). Priya may try to contact Ram about this but he might have been brain washed so much, that he might assume Priya was the one who filed the papers. So both RaYa might assume either of them filed the papers.

btw! I have been watching & reading BALH updates since may be June or July from the first year it started. I watched almost all episodes until Amrita was part of it, its only after that.. I have either read written updates or watch show at times.I haven't missed any episode in the past few weeks though.. until last week it was like... Bubble Gum , stretching & more stretching, all of a sudden today its running like as if its a Bullet Train

I don't know why in EK every serial is based on lead pairs separation and re-uniting ...kabhi bhi kisi bhi serial ke couple ko chein se jine ka aur saans lene ka mauka kiyun nahi deti...😆 

In fact I'm tired of watching all this and now really they are stretching BALH without necessary means ...instead of all this why can't BALH can be started with a new love story of RAYA . With fresh and new story line with innovative moves , the story will surly grab the audiences.   ðŸ˜Š
zeenathsheikh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even i thought so, instead of seperating the leads by draging this Marriage issue they can try to show how even after having difference of opinion how RaYa trust each other & work together to explain to Pihu that she's making a mistake by insisting on marrying Sammy.
simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think it will b a bit like kggk... Priya leave KM n sapi will get married... Next after their wedding pihu will realise that priya was right n it will b too late... Sammy will turn completely negative... N finally pihu will kill Sammy one day.
Ekta ka asar lol. Ufff will never watch ekta serial after balh but if ST will b part of her production... Then dekhna to pedega hi.Edited by simlavidhi - 10 years ago
raya50-50 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think they will drag it till pihu-sammy  marriage in mandap:
then only sammy will get some sense and at the last moment of the marriage pihu will left also,as i already in in some other post rehan who come for his so called brothers marriage,will marry that pihu,
or 
priya will come out from km and will meet rehan some where,and send him to km  AS A SPY TO inform the happenings in KM & shergills house, in her absence peehu will be impressed by rehan at the last moment of their marriage she will ask like this"pappa i need that rehan doll,i don't want this sammy doll now,it is old model,if u didnot give me i will jump from that same terrace,
or
this will happen suhani came out from km along with priya and rehan will marry suhani,(since he knew the pain that unborn child will undergo) at last that marriage will happen

anupam_dil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: basherz

wait for one week it will get to its original ekta position(Bubble GUM)😉😆