Posted: 10 years ago
epic episode...
loved the dialogues...
please shlok...reply aastha truthfully wat u feel..for once atleast..tell her wat u feel..we all can see how much u care for aastha...how her absence makes u crazy..how u want her around you all time..
ek baar bol de na u too love aastha...dont break her heart again by saying same things again..

wishful thinking guys...i know shlok wont accept his feeling..would reply something rudely...will break her heart again...but sochne mei kya hai..

poor aastha...in precap..shrenu u r too good..awesome acting...

agreed, waiting for tomorrow's epi
the episode was worth the weekend wait
i loved the precap
i want to know shloks answer
Gauri prefer not knowing shlok's answer😊 it will be more fun not knowing what he is thinking,isn't it?
Great post btw😊
I think ki kuch kehne ki naubat hi nahin aayegi. Before he says anything good or bad someone will barge into the room to rescue them. If he says the truth will Aastha go to the court the next day for hearing...very unlikely.
we all know he will not reply but yes I want shlok to be in situation where astha asks the same question and he has to reply having no other option
Originally posted by Operaqueen

Gauri prefer not knowing shlok's answer😊 it will be more fun not knowing what he is thinking,isn't it?
Great post btw😊
Really felt bad fr aastha...he shud give some hints atleast..and then hope our pea brain sized aastha..figures out from those hints...

Originally posted by gauriangel

Really felt bad fr aastha...he shud give some hints atleast..and then hope our pea brain sized aastha..figures out from those hints...

I want more office and home nok jhok, so I really don't want shlok to say anything,
Originally posted by mayabharathi

we all know he will not reply but yes I want shlok to be in situation where astha asks the same question and he has to reply having no other option
hope this day comes soon..
Originally posted by Operaqueen

I want more office and home nok jhok, so I really don't want shlok to say anything,
even I want all that..😆
yeah I knw..its true..once lead pair confesses love to each other..story kinda gets boring...