Bade Acche Laggte Hai

cvs "we want flashback,we want flashback"

raya50-50 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
please cvs give good flash back to explain us what happened after priya's accident exactly,
use the same cast and crew,

we need proper reason behind everything,why pihu changed & behaving like this,

how juhi became a unavoidable part in KM,and raya kids upbringing,where rest of the ladies gone at that time,

use ekta kaul also as suhani lives in orphanage and how she get everything from priya's help,

use yuvraj as same sammy how she broke the bottles on his hand when param left  him

show how priya's inner mind responds the happenings in KM,when ram came near to priya and ask her to wake up from long sleep what she felt at that time,,and how she tried to get up and to say"stop worring ram i will not go anywhere"

when her kids were crying near priya what she thought,and how she tried to get up"to say stop crying babies i am back"

⭐️first of all show ram's imaginary world with happy moments of priya⭐️

"u already started that ...at the beginning of the leap but u forgot to continue that  

but unfortunately u developed a story like punar vivah ram with three kids and juhi with one daughter,ram taking care of that daughter,juhi taking care of that three kids and khush,

if we didnot scream for priya u would have been continued that punar vivah of ram and juhi,as we raya fans are so strong u stepped back

p.s:only one is not changable,only u can't use pragati and vinti,as pari and myra before seven years,don't worry use same old child artists  because now also u are not showing those twins in this show so don't worry about that twins
Edited by ramlila - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dilini2 thumbnail
😊we want flashback but don't want juhi 😡 
lpsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes all r eeager to know
raya50-50 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dilini2

😊we want flashback but don't want juhi 😡 

no yaar she had became unavoidable part in our balh as well as  in that flashback,

dilini2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramlila

no yaar she had became unavoidable part in our balh as well as  in that flashback,

yes i know but what to do i just hate her

raya50-50 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dilini2

yes i know but what to do i just hate her

i am also hate hate hate her😡,But we can't do anything  except using JF thread & posting
luvsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes ..i  too want to see some flashback  scenes .. 
well that lead to raya love more and more