Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

|*Happy Birthday Manasi Salvi- The Fashion Goddess*|

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Guys! Guess what! What a week it has been! We have had our Superman Nakuul Mehta's birthday and guess who's birthday it is today!

Wait for it...

She is the Fashion Goddess of the Television Industry!

The spice and tadka to our favourite show Pyaar Ka Dard Hai!

Manasi Salvi!

She is defined as the "Fashion Goddess" of Indian Television. Her every sari, her every look is perfect!

Here is a glimpse of the beauty of Manasi!

Woah! What a gracious beauty!

Now lets move to her expressions!

Manasi you are the epitome of fashion and beauty and every girl, woman desires to be as beautiful and as strong as you are! Whenever we watch you on television we are in awe at your acting, your persona but also how beautiful you look in whatever you wear! You define Avantika on screen and no one can play this role better than you! I feel blessed to be able to create this small thread for you on your birthday and I really hope this brings a beautiful smile on your face today!

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Manasi! I hope this birthday brings joy,happiness and smiles all around and you continue to rise as an actor in the coming years and grace television again with your superb style and acting. I am blessed to have watched you on screen and cherish your every look and expression! God Bless You and I hope to see you in many more shows and films in the future! Love you lots!

Sonia!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Biography!

Manasi Salvi is born on the 19th January and is a noted television and film actress in India. She has played numerous roles during her career but she is most well known for her superb role as "Avantika" in the Rajshri show "Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara" Her character in the show is inspiring to young women around the world as she portrays a strong, independent woman but never forgets her values. She has been voted as one of the most stylish "mother-in law's" in Indian Television and continues to remain a fashion queen!

She started her career on the small screen with a show from Zee TV popular show Aashirwaad which led to the role of Khushi, one of the three protagonists, in Ekta Kapoor's Kohi Apna Sa. In 2005, she appeared in the serial Saarrthi in which she played a character named Manasvi Goenka. That same year she made her film debut in a Marathi production produced by Lata Narvekar and directed by Gajendra Ahire.

Films

Year

Title

Role

Language

Aai Shappath..!

Gargi Devki Desai

Marathi

Sadarakshanaay

ACP Vidya Pandit

Marathi

Television

Year

Title

Role

Language

Channel

2001 - 2003

Kohi Apna Sa

Khushi

Hindi

Zee TV

2004 - 2008

Saarrthi

Manasvi

Hindi

Star Plus

Sati...Satya Ki Shakti

Sati

Hindi

Sahara One

Pavitra Rishta

Aashna Digvijay Kirloskar

Hindi

Zee TV

Hum Ne Li Hai- Shapath

Advocate Tanisha

Hindi

Life OK

'Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Sneha

Hindi

Zee TV

2012-present

Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara

Avantika Harish Kumar

Hindi

Star Plus

''Ekach Ya Janmi Janu

Hero's ex-wife

Marathi

Zee Marathi

Personal Life

In 2005 Salvi married Hemant Prabhu, the director of the weekly drama Siddhant that aired on Star One. Prabhu also directed Salvi in the TV show Sati...Satya Ki Shakti. Manasi Salvi and Hemant Prabhu also have a daughter together.

Edited by Tacker_Holic - 10 years ago
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely thread Sonia!!!

Mansi mam you have totally won my heart in the role of Avantika...
You are so damn gorgeous, pretty, elegant..
love you a lot may you get all happiness on this birthday
lots of love
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awww.

Happy Birthday to one of the most beautiful actresses of Television.

Wishing you a great day, and a better year ahead of you! <3

Cheers.

PS- Does Mansi have any social networking account which uses personally?
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
PPS- Guys, can we working on improving this thread a little? I can then send it to be a GA :)
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
MANASI SALVI WISH YOU MANY  MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF YOUR BIRTHDAY. GOD BLESS YOU WITH HAPPINESS SUCCESS HEALTH WEALTH AND ALL THAT YOU DESIRE

Edited by chalhov - 10 years ago
Laugh.Out.Loud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Dear Manasi, 

Happy Birthday ! 

I hope your day, year and whole life gets filled with happiness and joy. May yoou have the best things in the world and th ebiggest happiness. On this special day of yours, I hope you get everything you wish for. Keep Smiling. Your smile is your biggest beauty.

Thanks for portraying the wonderful character of Avantika in a marvelous way. You have created an impact on many lives and even if you leave the show, you and your character will be remembered by millions of hearts. We love you Mansi! <3

One of your trillion admirers,

Linaya

-CrazyPraT- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Happy birth day mansi salvi