"If U Love Some1,Set Them Free.If They Cum Back They're Urs"

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
"Some stories doesn't end to finish but end to get restarted "

Kria knew that if she 'll tell Rey about her miseries he 'll leave everything to be with her but she doesn't wanted him to ruin his life ,his dreams ,his passions because of her,she doesn't wanted him to stop his life for her because she didn't knew will she ever be able to be with him,will she be able to fulfill his dreams of happy life ,she wanted to set him free to live his life the way he always wished  for ,the way he always imagined...

He deserve to be happy not in the arms of someone who keeps you waiting...but in the arms of someone who will take you now & love you forever..

Reyaansh ,She said she loves someone else ,she said she used me ...still he love Her... there are billions of people around you,a few you know a few you don't...out of those so many ,there is one special person whose smile makes you happy and whose sorrow makes you sad and she was the one for whom he could forget all of his life but she cheated him .He moved on but whenever he heard her name ,he went through the same pain again and again ,i can never forget when he was in a relationship with someone else he said "Its really not neccesary that ur first love would be Perfect"  that shows u the pain he carried the whole time ,yes he moved on ,yes he carried on his life ,but she was never a closed chapter...

And atlast "Destiny" brought them together again...

She has set her Love free ,she isn't expecting him to Love her again ,she just wanna see him happy ,she just wanna see his smile ,she just wanna fulfill his dreams ...

If u love someone set them free if they come back then they're Urs if not they were never Urs  ..Will he come back to her again ???  well thats something we all are waiting for ,let see if he comes to her or not ...😉😆

PS: i wanted to write something else but it turned out like this i hope u guys got what i wanted to say😆

-Angel
Edited by Angel56 - 10 years ago

It matches perfectly for Kria from Rey's side too.

This quote relates to both of them so much<3
u r rite angie...u dont have control on love...it happens and comes to u on its own...
it suits perfectly to kriyaansh...though sometimes...little efforts shud be made so dat u dont have to regret later
Originally posted by _Chocolate_

It matches perfectly for Kria from Rey's side too.

This quote relates to both of them so much<3
yes it suits them every well😃
Originally posted by akankshaArsha

u r rite angie...u dont have control on love...it happens and comes to u on its own...
it suits perfectly to kriyaansh...though sometimes...little efforts shud be made so dat u dont have to regret later
what kind of effort ???😕 
-Angel
Originally posted by shalini_arsha

what kind of effort ???😕 
-Angel
sab kuch destiny pr nai chodna chaiye...my pov...
apne pyar ko paane ke liye thoda struggle karna padega

yes it suits them every well😃
🤣 ðŸ¤£ what i've written it suits them every well🤣
main pagla gai hoon🤣

sab kuch destiny pr nai chodna chaiye...my pov...
apne pyar ko paane ke liye thoda struggle karna padega
what if u think the one u love dont love u or love some1 else?? Edited by shalini_arsha - 10 years ago

what if u think the one u love dont love u or love some1 else??
well my pov was in common...but if we talk about KR...still its in dark whether she knows about it or not...but at the end of the day...only hoping nd sitting quiet wont help

well my pov was in common...but if we talk about KR...still its in dark whether she knows about it or not...but at the end of the day...only hoping nd sitting quiet wont help
sometimes its all u can do ..