why are ArSha fans & SwaRon fans fighting?

Posted: 10 years ago
guys what is even happening! D3 is one show! please don't divide it into two! SwaRon & Kriyansh  are both equally important on D3 now. I know SwaRon hasn't been getting much scenes but thats just their story right now, Swayam is mad at Sharon and nothing is working out. But guys please dont call each other stupid! Since ArSha just came back their storyline is new and its progressing. Whenever i come on this forum i always see fighting between kriyansh fans and swaron fans! like what in the world. D3 is one show and we have to stick together!  Edited by _Muski123_ - 10 years ago

SwaRon n KriYaansh have their own place n I completely understand why SS fans r frustrated becoz they r waiting from 3 years n they didn't have one proper track where they can just sit back n enjoy happily. They have all rights to be angry with CVs. If they don't get SS Screenspace then they have to ask for that. Why is KR target everytime? Even NiMmi r given screenspace now but not SwaRon, so they can't say its KR who is shown for all 20 mins of d show just becoz they r angry. Hope this fights end soon and only solution for this is, a proper track wid screenspace shud be given for SwaRon.
are they r not fighting for real they r passing their time actually 😉 u know afterall its weekend time and difficult to pass these 2 days  that's why when ppl get bored try to find some way to have fun 😉😆😆😆😆😆 don't worry we all r d3ians and we all love our beloved D3 😳😳😳
i dont think anyone have problem with arsha or swaron fans...
its just that as SS fans , we are frustrated with the track...😡
if we are angry at anything its the illogical and random scenes that swaron is getting ... if we are angry at anyone its the CVs , who are not hearing our request ...😭
personally i dont think anyone have a grudge against the characters or actors ...
but ya when talking sides arguments become warfare which i wish never happened ... ðŸ˜•

SwaRon fans have always has issues with the story n anyone who's been watching D3 would know the treatment being given to them. Yes we are frustrated, yes we are angry and at such a sensitive point of time if given lectures on how to behave or just barge in n laugh at us or our misery is surely gonna bring in sparks.
Nothing against you making the topic but hope ppl understand our pov too.
Nowdays most of the fights start from a topic where Actors are mocked and bashed very badly. And its always about either Amar and Shakti. People are frustrated about storyline, then they can make thousand posts about it but why targeting and making cheap comments on actors. If i see my fav are bashed badly, then obviously i would not come with a rose in my hand for those topic makers. And yes this so called 'peace' thing will never gonna happen, so i just hope people will spend time thinking about those whom they like and stop poking nose in those actors life, whom they can't tolerate.
the day CV's will start treating both d leads equally automatically everything will come bk to normal... ðŸ˜Š

m not against u..but u need to understand at dis moment swaron fans are really frustrated.. 

Even Rey was mad at Kria...did it lead to less number of scenes of theirs? NO. So yeah,that logic doesn't count.
And like someone above me pointed out, the day cv's balance out screenspace between the lead pairs, fights will come to an end. 
"SwaRon & Kriyansh  are both equally important on D3 now"

WRONG!! Do u even watch the show? there is NO equality at all!! KR is getting everything while SS is getting nothing! This is not called targetting kr or bashing them! this is just called stating the facts! At this rate I wont even be surprised if KR patches up before SS! :/
We ss fans.never had pblm wth kr ..its compketely different d pblm s differences made by d cvs for kr n d3 official page ..nyone can underatand wta s really happening wth swaron ..swaron r not given prominence nor any story since 2 mnths ...dey sdeline swaron n each scene .how can one tolerate dis after watching for 3 yrs...cvs r being biased wth couples n dats d major pblm!!! Equality s needed...even n show dis does nt happen nor on official page...so tell us wt r we suppposed to do????