Yeh Hai Mohabbatein- Written Update 17th January, 2014

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

The Episode starts with everyone thinking who locked the store room. Simmi asks the guard who has locked Mrs. Bhalla but they have no idea as they were in gate. Raman is furious at Ishita's mom after knowing from Mihir that he saw amma infront of store room. Ishita is shocked and Raman charges Amma to say if this is a way to take revenge as something severe could have happened to Mrs Bhalla. ishita asks for proof that her mother is the one who locked mrs Bhalla. Mihir speaks for Raman that he saw Amma there and Mihika is mad blaming Mihir he is purposely showing her how her family is down. Ishita and Raman also argues and Rumi in the middle is happy to see Mihir and Mihika fight. Mihika is happy when Rumi supports Mrs Iyer. Simmi scolds him.

Simmi blames entire Iyer family for involving in this and Ishita calls Raman a liar because he used her as fake wife for business purpose. they get into a heated argument. Mihika says Mihir you left me for this man. Mr. Bhalla comes and asks them to stop arguing and come home to see Mrs. Bhalla. Raman says if anything happens to my mum, I will create a big havoc to all of u. Amma cries and tells Rumi she had locked Mrs. Bhalla because she was angry at her and wanted to take revenge. Rumi is shocked but gets over the fact and says not to worry as his mother is fine and he tells nobody should know the truth otherwise Raman wont leave them. He asks Mihika to take Amma inside. Everyone comes to see Mrs Bhalla including Ishita. He came to take Ruhi as it's her time to go. mrs Bhalla cries seeing Ruhi leave again and Ruhi is sad.  

Ishita tells everything to Shagun. Shagun smiles and says not to worry as hearing is in few days and everything will be fine. Ishita about to leave as maid stops her and asks her to see RUhi, she is asking for Ishita. Shagun thinks Ishita is important to Ruhi and she says go meet her else she wont sleep.

Back in Raman's hosue, Simmi is still blaming Mrs Iyer and Mr Bhalla shuts her up and takes care of Mrs Bhalla. But Mrs Bhalla is missing Ruhi. Scene changes as Ishita tells stories to Ruhi before sleep. Ruhi is sad not saying bye to her papa. she asks if papa will be angry on her. Ishita hugs her and says your Papa loves you a lot, he will not be annoyed. Raman thinks and does not have food. Raman asks Mihir to stay in their house as its very late. Raman misses Ruhi. Mrs. Bhalla asks Rumi to go and give the prasad and love to Ruhi. Raman says I will give it. Mr. Bhalla says its Ruhi's hearing tomorrow, my heart says they will meet soon.

Ishita asks Ruhi to sleep. Shagun and Ashok come to Ruhi with a new doll. Ashok says we brought a dress also for you. Ishita says her fav color in Pink. Ashok says thanks, you can't be wrong. Shagun says Ishita, this gift for you, thanks for supporting us, we saw a smile on Ruhi's face because of you. Ishita says I can't take this. Shagun asks Ishita to come tomorrow in court hearing. Ishita says what will I do there. Shagun insists and says for Ruhi's sake. Ishita says I m very sorry, I can't help you in this matter, I will leave now. Ishita tells Ruhi she is leaving, good night. Ruhi says tell my good night to Papa as I forgot. Ishita says fine.

Amma is crying thinking what she did with Mrs. Bhalla. Mihika comes and asks her what's wrong and she is shocked to know the truth. She consoles her and says I will apologize on your behalf. Raman comes to Shagun's house for giving the prasad to Ruhi and when watchman says Ashok's daughter Raman gets mad, Ishita witnesses this. They walk side by side and still mad at each other. Raman says Shagun got good companion as you and Ashok cant get a better person than you. It makes Ishita angry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap:
Ishita scolds Raman and calls him selfish. Raman looks at her.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for written update dear...