Posted: 10 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gg4zxY1vF1w[/YOUTUBE]

She hears a ear splitting gun shot. And its like she's jolted from her slumber. It takes moments for her to register and there she sees him. Her husband fallen onto the ground, dauntless, motionless, lifeless...

Cover my eyes
Cover my ears
Tell me these words are a lie
It can't be true
That I'm losing you
The sun cannot fall from the sky

She feels a strange numbness take over. Her feet carry her unknowingly to that lifeless form. She cries in pain. Her screams tearing though the sky. She cups the face of her husband's form and shakes his lifeless frame in a failed attempt to wake him up.She slumps beside slapping her forehead. Her tears threatening to surpass all boundaries cascade down her caramel orbs. She looks up and sees him. He, the sole reason of her plight.

Can you hear heaven cry
The tears of an angel
The tears of an angel
The tears of an angel
The tears of an angel

She sees the man, with hate written all over his. Fear grips her heart, and disgust coils around her soul. She feels her heart being ripped and stashed again and again. She darts her looks between her dead husband and her husband's murderer. She then sits still, her mind ceases functioning and she lets go.

Stop every clock
Stars are in shock
The river would run to the sea
I won't let you fly
I won't say goodbye
I won't let you slip away from me

She could feel herself be dragged, and tied and then thrown in a cold cellar. She is slapped bitterly by her past. She sees her parents being engulfed by fire, she sees her friend being lost and then her husband being lost to the reaper and being gifted death. She hears muffled tones outside the locked room and the demons coil within. She knows not where to run, where to hide and fresh tears well up again.

Can you hear heaven cry
The tears of an angel
The tears of an angel
The tears of an angel
The tears of an angel

She gets up and turns around. She sees a mirror in front and a mocking figure in there. She sees a lady draped in red with the bridal finery adoring her frame. She peeps in her soul and sees her as widow. The conflicting images let a scream escape her mouth. She leans in the glass frame and cries again. She feels a flickering sense of solace and then feels snatched away from the same. She falls to the ground and hugs herself tightly. She wishes an escape but finds none. she hears the door click open and sees him again. the demon from her dreams breathing in flesh and blood. She sees him stride towards her and she pushes herself back, fear riding her again, her skin crawling again. He shouts at her and pulls her up. He thrashes her against the wall and she whimpers. He says something but she fails to register. She again sees her husband being killed and cries invariably! He throws her down and locks her again.

So hold on
Be strong
Everyday hope will grow
I'm here, don't you fear
Little one don't let go
Don't let go
Don't let go

She feels herself falling in a chasm, he withdraws and slowly begins accepting her fate. She hopes that somewhere she'd find her solace. she begins to give up when she hears the door unlock again. She sees him again albeit in a softer manner. He comes up says he is freeing her. She feels she knows not what! She walks behind him, he takes her to her soil and she feels overwhelmed seeing her family there. He lets her go and then thunders about some papers, she pays no attention. She looks on when her family fails to recognize her. And first of many tears roll down, she is now lost...

Cover my eyes
Cover my ears
Tell me these words are a lie

----------------------------------------------------------------
I couldn't make a post today hence the OS. I tried keeping as real as I could, hopefully you'd enjoy! The song is by RyanDan and strangely enough suits Paro's present condition. Happy reading!!😃

Such a poignant OS !
So beautifully written dear..
U just wrote the plight of paro and summarized the whole scenario of the week in an OS.Lovely..
Nice writing. Loved reading it. Was looking for your post on the days episode and found this. Do continue as the story progresses you can as well make it an SS or FF. Edited by Malini1 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by NicklausBarbie

Such a poignant OS !
So beautifully written dear..

Thank you dear!!
Originally posted by ntmrjn

U just wrote the plight of paro and summarized the whole scenario of the week in an OS.Lovely..

Glad you enjoyed it!!
Originally posted by Malini1

Nice writing. Loved reading it. Was looking for your post on the days episode and found this. Do continue as the story progresses you can as well make it an SS or FF.

Thanks Malini!! I won't give you false hope...I am very bad at continuing my works!!
You have wrote such brilliantly. Everything was summed up, WOW!
Do try continuing it❤️
This was absolutely beautiful.

I love the way you write!

You have managed to convey her emotions in such a brilliant way.

Please do keep writing.
Edited by Skyfall - 10 years ago
nicely written...i cld feel those tears...