Kesar' fame Nandini Singh to feature in Star Plus' Arjun

Posted: 10 years ago

Recently, 4 Lions Films' thriller on Star Plus, Arjun staged the perfect comeback for the actor couple Arjun Punj and Gurdeep Kohli via an episodic story. Now, the show will feature the elegant and beautiful Nandini Singh, better known for her roles in Kesar and Kkavyanjali in one of their upcoming episodics. Nandini was last seen on the small screen in few episodic stories of Adaalat on Sony TV.

The actress who has been very choosy about the roles she takes, will play the protagonist in the story. Priyal, her character will be of a lady who would be deputed as the spy working for the Indian agency to look and detect for any negative forces or terrorist attacks being planned against the country. A person who would be clean and sincere to her work, Priyal will basically spearhead the team of people protecting the country from any unforeseen attacks and calamities.

When contacted, Nandini told Tellychakkar.com, "Yes, it is true that I am presently shooting for Arjun. It is a very interesting role and it is a pleasure to be working with 4 Lions Films. They are great professionals to work with, and have a talented team. They took very good care of me while I was shooting."

This particular story will be on air soon.

Edited by khemanisarita - 10 years ago
Tfs πŸ‘πŸΌ
seems interesting !
oh wow looking forward to that ep, I like her :)

tfs πŸ˜Š
Edited by Mehr03 - 10 years ago
Loved her as pammi and kesar. By the way, can anyone tell me what episode gurdeep was shown in well date
Originally posted by Jo_Pinchy

tfs sarita😊

welcome dear
Originally posted by shreya09

Tfs πŸ‘πŸΌ
seems interesting !

welcome dear
Originally posted by Mehr03

oh wow looking forward to that ep, I like her :)

tfs πŸ˜Š

welcome dear
Originally posted by Live-life

Tfs SaritA!
😳

welcome dear
Originally posted by hunny1993

Tfs di 😊

welcome dear