all are want raya together:raya file divorce:changed after discusion

Posted: 5 years ago
i want raya seperation,ram please file that divorce papers in court,if u want pihu to be happy please do that.

pihu always take priya's past as a favour for her (pihu)relationship with other boys,she thought,ram sacrificed his life for priya,priya's past life always bothers pihu,she thought his father is cheated by her mom(in next attempt of priya to straighten pihu,she will definitely tell this),

this time pihu take it as advantage to have BFs,next time pari and myra will also do the same,so it is better raya divorced,priya watching her kids from distance and  pihu taking care of his dad(who is in stress becoz of seperation),

after some time pihu underastanding raya relationship and their love for each other and understanding what is love first of all

and finally pihu should make ra-ya together

Edited by ramlila - 5 years ago
6 Likes this
i hate big pihu  Angry
0 Likes this
You think pihu will melt on seeing rams sadness Shocked i dont think so
5 Likes this
hate this pihuAngry...selfish and self centered.
no respect for her parents.
3 Likes this
I want a tight slap from Ram to Pihu for disrespecting her mother like this.  But I know this will not happen in the show.

5 Likes this
I want tight slap on juhi's face first for not correcting pihu and instead supporting her madnessAngryAngry... pihu tho raya ki beti hai kabhi na kabhi badlegi...Day DreamingDay Dreaming
we want to see pihu having the characteristics as RAYA not like juhi one sided loveAngry  
4 Likes this
@ ramlila
Pihu uniting Raya.  No please.  She doesnt even know actually what is love.  And Raya's love known for its decency and their respect for each other which Pihu can never understand.  Its just my point of view.
4 Likes this
Raya are responsible for Pihu's upbringing. This is how they brought her up, so this is how she will behave. They gave her everything she wanted and pampered to no ends. You can't always blame the child, parents have a big hand too Ouch
2 Likes this