Frequent Posters

Downhill thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
simply superb
loved it
P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow I love these dialogue only one shots, they are Simply superb and awesome.

Loved the conversation between Arnav and Khushi, 

There argument over the colour of the bedroom was brilliant, Arnav knew how to make Khushi agree and his harmless insults were funny.

Loved the one shot, written exceptionally well. 

The update was a brilliant read,

Thanks for the PM xx

Edited by P4rveen12 - 10 years ago
Dee_J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Such a cute sa OS. Poor arnav actually told her that he can allow her yellow color to be painted only in his room for reasons obvious, but khushi was all along being oblivious๐Ÿ˜† 
avantika_2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Com'on Nafi...give yourself some credit. It's all pretty clear here. 
Arnav is trying to propose without directly saying the words *facepalm* ๐Ÿ˜† That, I guess, is the charm of the relation they share. But then I had to agree with his explanation that made me laugh so much: "-and you'd probably pass out if I told you anything bluntly anyway."

He wants Khushi to paint their room yellow when they have kids because that's her favourite colour. I'm taking that Arnav's room is royal blue because Khushi mentioned something about making the child's room into a replica of Arnav's. That'll help them decide which colour makes fairy lights look better - blue or yellow coz they'll be putting up star lights in Arnav's room once Khushi moves in there after marriage. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I liked how he agreed with green the moment she mentioned that it was a midway - a mix of blue and yellow ;)

Very well written and very funny. Had me cracking up after every few lines. I'm not quoting coz then, it'll end up being too much ๐Ÿ˜†

I want moreee of these kind... *pouts* I can't get enough of them๐Ÿ˜†
oOChaiBiskutOo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOlOlOL!!!

He wants 'his' room to be painted in 'her' favourite colour..cos he is indirectly asking her to marry him and it will be thwir room obviously and she could paint it however she wanted!!

Sanki KKG..Smartass ASR!!

Awesome OS Nafisa!!
annieK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And now you're the queen of the subtle and the implied . Lovely , lively dialogue and Arnav is so very in control of this relationship and so very sweet with it. Lucky Khushi .
Thnx dear for the pm 

Off to read therest of ur updates ...been having trouble with my connection hence the delay .
ShikhaKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
More cute nok-jhok!!! =D Shikha khush huyi! โค๏ธ
archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
oh my khushi!! she talks too much n is a tubelight when it comes to understanding the obvious
UV_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey...I loved it! It's so cute and adorable. Oh my dear clueless Khushi! How can you be so oblivious?! And the helplessly heads-over-heels in love Arnav...if you know she can't get the obvious, stop talking in riddles...Just say, "I love you, dammit.." instead of talking in riddles implying she can paint their room yellow when she moves in...or when they have a kid๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† It'll definitely be less torturous than this! ๐Ÿ˜†
It was really well written..loved it completely!!

P.S. - sorry i haven't really been commenting lately...been busy..but I do read all your updates, OSs, Drabbles...They're all as awesome as ever... I just don't find enough time to post my appreciation in words! Sorry about that. will try to be more regular henceforth