OS---igniting the passion in Paro

Posted: 10 years ago
Paro couldn't sleep,tossing and turning has become a norm for her.she still could not believe what an awful turn life has taken for her...
She slipped out of her bed went to the kitchen..Rudra's kitchen..she has been in his for a week, awaiting the sentence as she put it..
Suddenly she heard a noise..a rustling kind of noise..
Curious, she walked in the direction of the noise which led her outside Rudra's bedroom.
As she got closer,the noise got louder.
She peaked through the bedroom window,expecting to see an injured man..
The sight that welcomed her was shocking..a man and a woman in throes of passion..
She gasped and her hand flew to her mouth,jingling her bangles..
Ever alert,Rudra's head jerked to the window..,though he couldn't see he,he knew she was there..
With a mischievous look on his face,he went back to pleasuring Laila..
Face red,heart beating,palms sweating,keeping as quiet as possible,Paro went back to her room...
Eons passed,or maybe minutes,she didn't know,but finally she heard,the front door close...

A little later,the door to her room opened...she jumped up to see a shirtless Rudra standing like an Alpha male..
He asked"got a good peak?"
She replied "you are shameless,who does all this before marriage"
He replied "I do,so will you"
"Never"she breathed."i will never do anything like this before marriage.it is a sin".
Rudra replied "no,that is Passion.you feel it too.you just don't know yet".
She started blushing.she turned around unable to face him.unable to keep indifference.
He came closer. And said "you will feel it too".
He put his hands around her dainty waistband,held her imprisoned ,not letting her move
Time stood still for Paro,shock overcame her body.she stood still,chanting he pashupathi nath
With his face,Rudra moved her hair from her back and kissed her back,where the blouse did not cover..
Just small kisses,butterfly kisses,zinging her ,scorching her,burning her.if it wasn't for the heat at the point of contact,she wouldn't have even known he was kissing her.soon his hands were roaming around her waist.up and down,side to side..in ohh so peaceful way,not betraying the turmoil inside him..slowly and slowly,painfully and pleasurably those long fingers moved around her dainty waist.his long fingers measuring her navel indent.
Paro absolutely could not stay still.she started moving along with his hands and her head fell back and the strong bare shoulder was there to catch it,support it.he could see her eyes was closed.her breathing was rough,her hands clenched.and soft light moans escaping from her mouth.he closed his eyes,feeling the burn that was slashing through her.he turned his head away from the dainty long neck exposed on his shoulder begging for a kiss,begging for a nip.

Suddenly she was free.she fell to the floor,like a crumpled rag doll.she looked up,saw him standing still with his hands clenched,jaws clenched,chest heaving and said in the husky voice. "See,You feel it too".
Her eyes grew wider.he could see the arousal in her eyes,confusion in her eyes,denial in her eyes,but she kept quiet.
Rudra quietly opened the door,stepped out,looked back at her and closed the door.
And found himself SMILING for the first time in a long long time..

Edited by DN2012 - 10 years ago
So nice & hot & passionate , aggressive , sexy loved it. I wish something like it is shown between paro & Rudra  I love their chemistry you made me go to dream land please write a sequel  sooon
Originally posted by Fairy2012

So nice & hot & passionate , aggressive , sexy loved it. I wish something like it is shown between paro & Rudra  I love their chemistry you made me go to dream land please write a sequel  sooon
I don't know if you will believe this or not.this was my dream when I was napping an hour ago...
Thank you for the encouragement.it was nice
Edited by DN2012 - 10 years ago
Naheee... Yeh sab dekhne se pehle main mar kyu Nahi gayi.. 
Paro ends up watching Rudra in action..   I would have expected a very different reaction.. Paro bai sa grow up fast..

Loved it.. For obvious reasons..

Originally posted by Msfrootie

Naheee... Yeh sab dekhne se pehle main mar kyu Nahi gayi.. 
Paro ends up watching Rudra in action..   I would have expected a very different reaction.. Paro bai sa grow up fast..

Loved it.. For obvious reasons..

Thank you Deepthi
Awesome OS...passionate...like the title...wowww..๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by Absoluv

Awesome OS...passionate...like the title...wowww..๐Ÿ˜‰
Thank you very much
Now that was Hott, Sensual...Only one ๐Ÿ˜”... couldn't Laila have been sick for once๐Ÿคฃ
Is next part is coming..?
Hot and sexy post ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Tanisha99

Is next part is coming..?
Hot and sexy post๐Ÿ˜ณ

I hope so.it will be fun.