PhatPhatiya Post - Nahi, Nahi, Nahi, Nahi

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Paro's nahi nahi nahi nahi got me gobbling down an entire bag of Halls lozenges to get that itch out of my throat. 
How many nahi's does it take to show Paro's anger/sadness/confusion? 
Enough to bring back the dead.
No wonder, Varun-sa woke up from the dead, sat up, turned to her and shouted,  "Shut up woman" and went back to being dead. 

Paro is taken unceremoniously to the BSD Adda and thrown into a room with no furniture other than a writing desk. I can think of a million uses of that writing desk but it would be premature. She gets a delirious dream of hole on Varun-sa's forehead and wondered if Varun-sa ever had holes in his cotton underwear/banian too, she will never find out. she dreams of  rukmini, Imli, mami and Bindi but no consumashun. Paro-sa really needs to expand her range of topics for her dreams.

Thakur-sa stomps out of the bathroom, his measuring efforts interrupted. These BSD buggers don't give him a moment of relief alone. He looks dapper in his brand new Manish Malhothra duds, a recent addition to his wardrobe because someone told him Navy blue jacket, white shirt with Khaki jodhpurs "elongated" him. he mistook it for wrong "elongations". Thakur sa prays hard that no Barathi is alive to spill the secret of his <bleep> size to BSD..

Moonchiya is devastated at the loss of his men and decides to take off his shirt. Of course, I wasn't expecting another shirtless scene so soon, so i fumbled and sputtered to quickly Zoom the view by 500%. 

Aman shows up showered, cleaned and fed with freshest Ghevar made of pure desi ghee. The two decide to take stock of martyrs and punish themselves for being the only ones alive. Survivors guilt. Aman's lack of enthusiasm in reading out the dead men's names irks Moonchiya and he implores Aman to put More Horlicks into the announcement. 

Right that minute, one of the dead soldiers' mother shows up, asking to see her son. A mothers anguish is so evident in her anger but Phatphatiya tells her to pull herself together. 

Rudra: Yo momma, cry tears of joy, tears of pride, momma. don't shame your son with tears of sorrow.
Momma: you his officer?
Rudra: yes
Momma: you want to see tears of joy? 
She plasters a tight slap on him.
Momma: There is your tears of joy. You lost my kid while you were ogling at Paro. My boy joined the BSD for the holiday perks, canteen food and retirement benefits. he didn't know it could kill him!! You have a Maa ka Curse on you!
Rudra: But Momma wait, Mere paas gaddi hai, bangla hai, Laila hai aur ab Paro bhi hai, lekin Maa nahi hai
Momma - Aye! Don't throw that ghisa-pita Deewar dialog on me. 

Later, Paro wakes up with short term memory loss, "Main kaha hoon? Main kaun hoon?" and finds a mirror on the wall. She decides to check herself out and literally bawls out at the horrible state of her makeup and clothes. Heartbroken that all her lingerie and Imli have been confiscated by the BSD walas, she plasters herself to the mirror, crying her heart out. 

So Paro is plastered to this side of the mirror. Rudra mourns and plasters himself to the other side of the mirror. Seeing his pain, I plaster myself to this side of TV. Now we are all palstered to each other, matching each others hands, face and fingers and crying in unison. Paro, Rudra and Me, plastered to each other...and we cried. It was an odd menage, ugh!
Before Mharo real-wala Pathi-Parmeswar decides to ban any consumashuns over what I was doing, I blew my nose, wiped the TV glass with Windex and resumed watching.

What a scene, he seeks comfort, she seeks comfort, I seek consumashun er.. comfort. Everyone knows, their salve waits on the other side of the glass. 

Rudra sees Paro and remembers his Dad's ominous words about beautiful woman. Methinks, Daddy Ranawat had some <bleep> issues too. His wife runs away and it didn't occur to him that maybe, perhaps, just by the way, he might be the problem? I know there was no road from Dilli Via-Agra available in those days but Dr. Gupta's clinic and magic "Chooran" were only a cycle ride away. Why Daddy, why did you mess with Moonchiya's mind?

Foot-Fetish-note
The Pure Hindi voice over gives me the goose bumps in a good way. His sexy voice and use of idiomatic, colorful hindi is unparalleled. 
 - Varun Paro ki Lash bicha dega jaisay woh koi Rajai(blanket) hai
 - Raashtra dhwaj ki suraksha mein Rudra Palat Vaar kartha hai maano anthar vaayu ki seema    par kar gaya ho. daal baati ka dam usmay poori cholay ki tharah sama gaya hai!
 - Rudra Varun ko Goli maar uskay anjam thak Pahunchatha hai - is tharah Varun ka    consumashun anjaam Thar ki Reth ke tharah chakna choor ho jaatha hai 
 - Cholay, cholay, raath ko bolay!  <--- just checking you are alive and still reading
vah bhai vah!

Sexy-Kamariya-note
Paro remembers the misunderwear when she sees Rudra and now we know this misunderwear scene will play on the loop for the next 335 episodes. Consumashun ka satyanas!

Edited by serialjunkie - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

napk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
res
unres -- 🀣🀣🀣 (i'm at work can't LOL so using ROFL icons)

Yay Aman is very much alive and fine just needs to limp for a few days... wow he was fast in cleaning up... Rudra needs to learn... but no complaints... got to see him shirtless...no complaints at all.. damn aman u made him wear the shirt so soon... couldn't even drool for sometime

"She gets a delirious dream of hole on Varun-sa's forehead, rukmini, Imli and Bindi but no consumashun. Paro-sa really needs to expand her range of topics for her dreams to include consumashun." - seriously she just knows 2 people okay now 3 people she dreams about... but after the precap she'll be back to 2 (who are not alive) so its actually 0

The most i LOLed is
"Sexy-Kamariya-note
Paro remembers the misunderwear when she sees Rudra and now we know this misunderwear scene will play on the loop for the next 335 episodes. Consumashun ka satyanas!"

By the way Ashish Sharma's recipe to that fabulous hair is Champi (thought it was some type of oil)... I looked it up its an ayurvedic head massage... I should get one

God bless you dear... you make me forget everything and just laugh
Edited by napk - 10 years ago
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Rudra: Yo mama, cry tears of joy mama, tears of pride. don't shame your son with tears of sorrow.

Momma: you his officer?

Momma: you want to see tears of joy? 

She plasters a tight slap on him.

Momma: There is your tears of joy. You lost my kid while you were busy watching Paro. My boy wanted to work for BSD for the holiday perks, canteen food and retirement benefits. he didn't know it could kill him!! You have a Maa ka Curse on you!

Rudra: But Momma wait, Mere paas gaddi hai bangla hai, Laila hai aur ab Paro bhi hai, lekin Maa nahi hai

Momma - Aye! Don't throw that ghisa-pita Deewar dialog on me.

🀣 I'm howling with laughter, you need to write the dialogues for this show SJ. Fab post as always, your take on the episode is truly one-of-a-kind, no once can match it.
humsafar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hahahhahahahahahahah nahiii nhiii 
GOD U tiya n bhangan r blessed people 
CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Yaar, aaj toh too much emotional ho gaya.
I didn't laugh once. 

They were either that good, or it is nearing my time of the month when even lost pencils make me sniffle.

Thakurainsa's reaction was best but. While the rest of the cast go all out, OTT, crey, she just sort of chills. You might as well have been telling her that it's going to rain tomorrow and her picnic's been cancelled.

And Rudra and Paro ka kyun dard hai itna track is going to make me cry my own tears of anguish-slash-frustration.

I was totally not expecting that shirtless scene so soon either. I think the makers are onto us, SJ. Probably because they read your posts.
They know they can't give us a consummation at the moment. It would fail, even by their terrible standards of logic. But they CAN give us a shirtless Rudra. So they use him like bait to keep us hooked.

But the precap was very intense. Mami Sa is being confusing.
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Cant. stop. laughing.

For once Im running out of jokes.

The last scene was beautiful, more of such please.

And yes of course, rip-roaring, back-breaking consummashun to go along with it.
humsafar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
M not sure whether m happy for drama or more happy for u guyz the gang is back ufff
U guyz dont know how much i missed these posts on twitter n here πŸ˜† Nhiii
tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post  as usual πŸ˜†
the ma ka curse was unintentionally funny
 lots of kostins but it is okay , paro and rudra found a common ground to bond -parent grief  now that is new
V4o9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved it. Worth the waitπŸ˜›

Thanks girl!!! Lovely!!
sweetly_sour thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Momma-sa and Rudra-sa's interaction was hilarious 🀣🀣

Thakur Tejawath's  source tells him that Varun-sa had been slained and Paro-sa had been abducted by the dreaded Species kind Aliens (  living in the guise of BSD officials  who raid the border crossing innocent  Baraaties and kidnap their brides). This time  the very macho ET had taken Paro-sa to his lair to examine the secret behind her long neck and slender kamariya.

The BSD aliens have also  seized and destroyed all their  dickobiography books (the tell all book on their secret bedroom shenanigans, which also boasted of his incredible 10 inch size), which was being exported to the Sarhadpar people to "educate" their innocent minds.

Thakurayan-sa is horrified to know that it has slipped from Thakur-sa's mind to save copies of that book, in the excitement of  reading popular Phatphatiya posts which never failed to glorify and worship his consummation haddi.

While Rudra who was hit hard on the head in the battlefield thinks he has some kind of Volverine abilities of self healing, goes on like nothing happened only to get hospitalized in future episodes with a severe case of septicemia. 

Edited by sweetly_sour - 10 years ago