Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Ram priya and Ram vikram shouldnt be separated

monika_RK thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Cant believe sammy doubted on suhanis character when he already slept with her disgusting man all that sad tunes and drinking with crocodile tears was fake neither pihu nor suhani should marry him most importantly raya and jai veeru shouldnt be separated Ram the actor was not available as he was in singapore for aks bday now that he is back as he is attending fashion show in gujarat with sakshi we will get his scenes and pov too from next week
Sneharajani tweeted that from next week ppl will like balh
Am looking forward to some good scenes first and foremost a tight slap to sammy from ram and becoz of this sasupi raya vik ram relation ship shoudnot get affected
Pihu is back to square 1 juhi maa is her mother now wow
Priya dont spare her pihus biggest weakness is her real character just tell ram about pihus truth then see jisko dekhke itna ud rahi hain wahi ram isko tappad dega
I would be really happy if raya would get rid of sasupi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well I too personally not liking sammy, kyunki usske liye saari ladkiyan uske use k liye hai, jisko jab chaho, jaise chaho use karliya aur useeko jimmedaar thehraake chod diya. He doesn't even respect woman, no girl should ever marry him neither pihu nor suhani should marry him, he is such a cheapo. I m expecting priya to slap suhani for crossing her limits, breaking her trust n bearing a foetus of a irresponsible person in her womb, what kind of a parent they turn  to be? Pehle in do logoan ko life n rishtein ki samjh aur seekh de. And pihu should realize love cannot be bought or gifted, also the cheap man had used her throughout n never will love or realize her madness for him.
Well pihu ko jitni akad hai apne papa ko leke, jab papa kapoor priya ke 7saal coma mejn rehne ki wajah jaan jaayenge tab kya hogi ye dekhna hai, aur priya jab ye samjh jaayegi juhi n sammy pihu ko use karrhi hai kya hoga, also juhi's real intentions samjh aajayenge.

Kuch din ke liye ram priya, neha, vik in sabke beech khamoshi badhegi zaroor , lekin shayad ristein nhi tootenge, bcoz the 4some always try to correct themselves.
simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I just open an another thread related to Sammy... Behaviour.
Disgusting lover he is yaar...
Suhani Ko Sab Ke samne Apna chapal uske mou p dena tha... Uff I was waiting for that... How can he blame the lovely n helpful kush...
But seriously I don't want kush to b Bali ka bakra..Edited by simlavidhi - 10 years ago
mitrajayeeta23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
pihu's truth should come out now...this time ram must be  with priya... agar sammy pihu ke liye thik nehin hain to pihu bhi sammy ke liye thik nehin hain... pihu apni ma se kaise baat kar rahi hain...she is middleclass and all...oh really ...agar upperclass girls tumhari jaisi hoti hain to priya middleclass hi thik hain... pihu ki galti ki wajah se hi priya 7 yrs coma mein thi... ram should know this... 1 tight slap to pihu ko chahiye na ram se
dilini2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🀒very cheep sammy 
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It will be a terrible shame if RAYA and jai-Veeru jodis are separated due to this new scenario. And Sammy-omg I don't have words to describe him. He is standing there with an ugly frowning face venting his anger on everyone... Yet he is the one being pitied.. Ewww... And Suhani- for God's sake and viewers' sake admit ur feelings young man.. U won't be bashed and beaten.. Staying like a dumbo will get u bonged up eyes.. And Juhi ( fuming with anger ), she passed shamefulness today. I don't understand how this rift will get her close to Ram. I am really getting bk my interest in the show again but if RAYA and Jai-Veeru breaks I will be hurt
Ramdeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes because of this sammy suhani and pihu angle our raya and jai veeru relationship shouldnt be affected and pihu why does she call middle class to everyone earlier it was only niharika who used to say this but how did pihu get those genes niharika is not rams biological mother and he  never looked status and money infact gave away all the property to ayesha in order to stay with pihu and priya
Pihu should know that ram married priya who was middle class but never treated priya badly
What if ram throws pihu out of house? Whats her status she is nothing without him πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Priya should tell ram about varun death this is the correct time and about sammy as simlavidhi posted he is not a man 😑Edited by Ramdeewani - 10 years ago
monika_RK thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramkideewani23

It will be a terrible shame if RAYA and jai-Veeru jodis are separated due to this new scenario. And Sammy-omg I don't have words to describe him. He is standing there with an ugly frowning face venting his anger on everyone... Yet he is the one being pitied.. Ewww... And Suhani- for God's sake and viewers' sake admit ur feelings young man.. U won't be bashed and beaten.. Staying like a dumbo will get u bonged up eyes.. And Juhi ( fuming with anger ), she passed shamefulness today. I don't understand how this rift will get her close to Ram. I am really getting bk my interest in the show again but if RAYA and Jai-Veeru breaks I will be hurt

even i cant bear raya jaiveeru separation especially jaiveeru they are epitome of friendship πŸ˜Š
muaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
RAYA and Jai-Veeru breaks surly happen because viewer not want to see this so Ekta and her CV do this to torture us . OMG i want to kill Pihu but more then the CV who spoil such a beautifull charecter πŸ˜‘
vm2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont think there will be any fight between RAya  or with Ne -vik. All four  understands the meaning of love, and will not  entertain Sammy - Pihu. Its just that Pihu is following the footsteps of her physco Juhi maa and is equally delusional as Juhi.  Though Precap  is disgusting, this time she  will get it from Ram. Its sad to see Raya's kid being shown so selfish and arrogant no guilt for her mistakes
Juhi keeps saying  I know how it feel when someone takes  your  love, but  reality  is she was the one who was trying to  take Priya;s place and is behaving as if Priya has  entered as a haddi is  her life, how disgusting.