Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Yeh Hain Mohabattein Written Update 14th January 2014*Pics Added*

HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

The Episode starts with Mr. Bhalla offering a drink to Mrs. Bhalla. She says I don't wish to have it now. He says some filmi lines😆. She still refuses 😛. He tells her that they have Lohri the next day but she tells sorrowfully that there was no point celebrating festivals and cries thinking about Ruhi. She misses Ruhi a lot and wishes that she comes back. She says I wish I get new hope on this Lohri. It is morning, Amma calls Mihika and Ishita and celebrates Pongal. They have a function at home while some men play some instruments. Amma misses Soumya. Many guests arrive at home. Vandu, Bala and Shravan come and greet Happy Pongal to the Iyers.

Ishita hugs Shravan and is very happy seeing him. Vandu wishes Amma and Appy and they are happy seeing him. Ishita gets a call from Ruhi. Ruhi wishes her happy Pongal. Ishita thanks her and wishes her a happy Lohri.  Ruhi tells her that her mother did not wish her . Ishita pacifies her by saying that maybe she wanted to surprise her! Amma asks Ishita not to talk to Ruhi because she couldn't see her daughter sad after every time she spoke to Ruhi..

Simmi gets a call from Shodi uncle and he asks her to pass on a message to her dad. She sees Mrs. Bhalla upset and says everyone are calling us,and asks her to cheer up. She sees Raman and says come home soon, its a festival today but Raman doesnt bother and leaves for office. Mrs. Bhalla moans over having to celebrate Lohri without Ruhi. Mr. Bhalla tells Rumi that your mum is upset without Ruhi. Rumi says she is depressed. Mr Bhalla resolves to do something about it :D

Amma feels happy on seeing Ishita smile after many days and Appa agrees. Meanwhile, Mr. Bhalla and Rumi are doing the arrangements for Lohri. Amma sends Mihika to take the prasad and give to Appa for feeding the cow. Mihika meets Rumi and they greet each other Happy pongal and happy lohri. They have a talk. Rumi speaks against Mihir and says for the first time Raman slapped me. Mihika tells him that she doesn't care about Mihir. Rumi smiles. Mihika gives the prasad to Appa. Mr. Bhalla wishes Appa a happy pongal. He tells him that Mrs. Bhalla is missing Ruhi a lot. Appa says don't worry, everything will be fine and wishes him happy lohri.

Appa helps Mr. Bhalla. Mr. Singh meets Appa and says its great you are celebrating Lohri too. Appa says that he is half punjabi as well. Appa tells Mr. Bhalla that Ishita smiled after a long time and consoles him that Mrs. Bhalla will also be fine. Raman and Mihir are with Rajeev and sign the deal. Rajeev says today is a big day, we have to celebrate. Rajeev says that he is eager to see Lohri celebrations. Mihir says Mrs. Bhalla celebrates it very well. Rajeev agrees that he would go to Raman's house to celebrate and that way Shweta can meet Ishita as well.  Raman tells him that it is not grand and that it is just a small celebration in their compound.

Rajeev says you have your family, it will be lovely, I have a flight at night. I will go to hotel and pick my wife and come. He leaves. Mihir says sorry to Raman. Raman blames him for agreeing to this,without asking.

Ruhi cries and Shagun asks what happened. She shows her a new game and asks will you play or watch cartoons. Ruhi says no. The maid tells her that Ruhi is having tooth pain. Shagun says I will ask Ashok about dentists. Ruhi says Ishita is a dentist, and tells her that Papa took her there last time. Shagun decides to call Ishita. Amma tells Vandu that Appa is standing in the elections for building secretary post. Bala resolves to help Appa. Ishita gets Shagun's call. Shagun says Ruhi is having tooth pain. Ishita asks her to come to the clinic along with Ruhi. Ishita tells Amma that Ruhi is having tooth pain, so he has to leave.

Shagun brings Ruhi to Ishita's clinic. She says Ruhi was fine in the morning, but started crying. Ishita cares for Ruhi. Ruhi signs Ishita that she is acting. Ishita is shocked. Ruhi laughs😆. Shagun gets a call and she leaves. Ruhi says I m not having tooth pain, I was missing you,Aww. Ishita says you lied. Ruhi apologises. Ishita tickles her. Ruhi laughs once again <3 

Shagun gets a call from the maid. She tells Shagun that Ashok is planning a trip to London.

Shagun wonders why is Ashok behaving like this and worries if there is someone else in Ashok's life. Ashok talks to Shagun. She tells him that she would accompany him. He asks why. Shagun tells Ishita she has to leave, there is an emergency and asks her if she can leave Ruhi with her and Ishita agrees. Ruhi is happy that Shagun has left. Ruhi and Ishita are happy together. Dil se dil ka rishta jo hai plays..

Precap:
Raman and Mihir discuss what to do about Ishita and Ruhi. Raman tells him that the Tandons are important and warns that no mistake must happen.

Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sweetgal...
That was a simply super update...so quick n so very detailed...am a silent reader in this forum but ur post prompted me to reply...thanks a ton once again...

supria
iamsenadam thumbnail
I like the growing friendship between Ishita's dad and Raman's dad. 😛
Thanks for sharing. :))
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Originally posted by: supria

Hi Sweetgal...

That was a simply super update...so quick n so very detailed...am a silent reader in this forum but ur post prompted me to reply...thanks a ton once again...

supria

Aww thank you dear 😳 Really glad you liked it ! Thank you so much😳
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for d wu:-)
poor raman kahan phass gaya lol
mrym_rauf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u so much for the written update! :)
Really enjoyed the episode! :)
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
You're welcome guys 😳  Pics Added.. Edited by -sweetgal19- - 10 years ago
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Aww thanks so much.. i mused the episode as here its a night day and.no TV today
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for update 

Ishita and Ruhi are so adorable together ❤️

It will be great if Ashok dumps Shagun for another lady . Shagun should taste how it feels to be rejected and dumped 

The growing friendship between Appa and Mr Bhalla is really sweet

-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thnx fr such a grt update wid pix. :)