Udde jab jab zulfe terii

Posted: 10 years ago
I know there's a lot more important things happening in the show right now.. but I can't help myself. Throughout all the violence, all I could stare at was Rudra's hair!! It's sooo beautiful πŸ˜†
I love it! It flies and its just sooo attractivee. I can't help but go gaa gaa over it. I don't even like long hair on men but it suits him so well!! I had to rewatch the episode because the first time I was just staring at his hair.

I am loving Ashish more and more with every episode! Where was he all my life?? πŸ˜†

OMG OMG me and my mum too...we were just looking at his hair...my mum said look at the boy's hair its so silky and shiny!!!im waiting to watch it again tonight.πŸ˜†
Omg!!!! his silky hair makes him look even more sexy!!!☺️
Originally posted by summikhan

I know there's a lot more important things happening in the show right now.. but I can't help myself. Throughout all the violence, all I could stare at was Rudra's hair!! It's sooo beautiful πŸ˜†
I love it! It flies and its just sooo attractivee. I can't help but go gaa gaa over it. I don't even like long hair on men but it suits him so well!! I had to rewatch the episode because the first time I was just staring at his hair.

I am loving Ashish more and more with every episode! Where was he all my life?? πŸ˜†

Those are eggzactly my thoughts and my words...all of them...where was he all my life too πŸ˜† love his hair πŸ˜‰
So true and the brown tint adds to the sexiness of the all too good rugged masculinity...
😊 title of the post made me lol knew exactly what you would be referring to...I noticed too he sure has nice hair, noticed it y'day too when he comes in on the bike πŸ˜Š
Lol! U r not the only one. I've been observing his flapping hair right from his entry in the show
kuwari yo ke.
Originally posted by rockstar29

kuwari yo ke.

This part was inferred.. but yah I think he does a lot to married girls too πŸ˜‰
I'm single so all rights to stare and drool πŸ˜³
LOL
i am in love with his hair too
I was thinking how good his hair are today when he was busy with some serious action stuff looll