srija-n thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
amazing
beautiful
luved it so much
albmum14 thumbnail
Arranged marriages may lack the passion of the love marriages in the beginning, but who says that they can't become as passionate as times goes by?
As long as there is respect and compromise so that both husband and wife feel equal, love has every chance to grow through all the little firsts you have portrayed here.

As their comfort with each other magnifies so does the need of taking things further and becoming a real couple. Time here is their ally, letting them knowing and accepting each other.

How easily love has blossomed for both of them. Their present is such a heart warming moment, this is now a love marriage!

I enjoyed how seamlessly the moments of their firsts glided into each other, how you brought them together. I loved how the language and words were so matter of factly, making us concentrate on them. And at the present portion of the OS the language picks up to let us know the bliss they are experiencing now. Simplicity has its own attraction, no embellishments are needed when the content is so stunning.
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOME...
An arranged marriage between two strangers...
Then companionship n friendship..
N finally LOVE emerged n engulfed them into a blissful togetherness...

Cheeni,
U nailed it..

Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful OS ...!
Loved it ❤️❤️
This is one of the best OS i have ever written 👏
Loved the way u describes their journey from strangers to friends to lovers ...!
All the emotions anger ,happiness , pain , understanding , love , care , passion are described amazingly well !!
Very well written ...
Just perfect 👍🏼