Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Salman's absence on Bigg Boss will be a huge loss to the show: VJ Andy - Page 8

Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

it's all about the contestants and the story lines... that season wasnt as good in general! once again too much credit given to Salman but to an extent you're right he is a no lifer who gets too involved at times. in 2013 he had no releases... Bigg Boss kept him relevant! 

what??? No lifer?? ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
agree want him back as BB host no one can replace him.
gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hopefully we have better season without him ... Totally ruined the show fr me.
rupa_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am sure there are many others who are disappointed with this news but this coming from Andy I am not surprised. He was the biggest 'Thali ka Baigan' ever. He was solely supported by the host for his stupid humor. Bachche Andy ko pasand karte hai, yeah right!!
It would be interesting to see who would be the next host but definitely not from Bolly world. Some one who is neutral and witty at the same time.

The season lost the credibility due to the biased behavior of the host which was very evident week after week. Gauhar merely won the show as she got sympathy votes( all thanks to Sallu bhai).

BB should bring TRPs only  due to the contestants and not because of the host.
myteddybear. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It doesn't matter whoever hosts the show besides Salman but, he shouldn't do it.. Million of people commented how he was biased towards tanisha and it was quite visible as well.. He couldn't afford to tarnish his image gain'by hosting the next season of BB as he was loosing his fans in enormous margin.