Salman's absence on Bigg Boss will be a huge loss to the show: VJ Andy - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago

Salman's absence on Bigg Boss will be a huge loss to the show: VJ Andy

^  He's rehearsing what he'd say on Sallu's chautha? 🤔

Originally posted by blue-ice

itni bashing hui hai Salman aur BB ki on the social networking sites ki unhe Gauhar ko win karwana pada... 😆 If Salman had not interfered so much...maybe somebody like Elli or Sangram would have won easily...but Gauhar got all that sympathy because of Salman's bashing abd bias towards Tanisha and Arman...Can u imagine...Salman tweeted 17 times in an hour to give clarifications 😆 😆
its not the first time , each seasons their are controversies on salman being biased and all but ghantaa kuch nahi bigadh jaata hai salman ka with all this bashing on him😆Salman says what he feels is right which is the best part of him ..he cant be diplomatic and all 😛yh if salman was biased then sum1 like elli and sangram would hav won coz he had very much shown his support towards them😛the same gauhar and kushal has been sucking upto him when given the chance ðŸ˜†arman and tanisha only got away easy coz they actually behave nicely infront of him and kuch kehne se pehle hi sry bol dete the 😆so how will salman take their class when they are already apologisin and admittin their faults?which the other arrogant idiots were too stuck up to admit where they were wrong so the thing got stretched more😆 
^^ that's ur perspective ...but Salman was absolutely biased this season...absolutely...

Salman was always my favorite host for BB...because he used to be fair...but this season haddd ho gayi...and that's why there was so much protest...
^ exactly he was really biased this season! It's fine you are bashing a certain contestant and taking his class but at same time favouring others for such grave mistake! Totally down cloaks! Armaan abused, insulted, even went physical physical 4 times but we've Salman said anything to him but even when Khushal said anything that was made out be a huge thing
Way he favoured Tanisha was so evident!

In his words NOT COOL!
so true Andy... without Salman no BB for me...i had started watching only for him .Edited by Sushant_Salman_ - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Sushant_Salman_

so true Andy... without Salman no BB for me...i had started watching only for him .
same here 🥺 tho I did watch the first season that arshad hosted since it was a new show with a new concept
Originally posted by blue-ice

Of course Andy...u and Doormat and that abuser survived till the end because of Salman only...who can be a better host than Salman for u...Saara BB spoil kar diya iss season ka 😵

To BI tumhare doormat ke baare kiya khiyaal. Patla teela, khud ko buht hi akalmand samajhta hai. Biwi ke hote hue affair chalata hai, Itni bhi sharam nehi ke us ke bache kitne bade ho ghein hain!!!!disgusting 🤢
Agreed Salman was the best BB host ever. I wonder who is gonna watch the show without him. I'm pretty sure I won't.
Originally posted by Kifsrkdewani

Agreed Salman was the best BB host ever. I wonder who is gonna watch the show without him. I'm pretty sure I won't.

Same here
Originally posted by .Saira.

To BI tumhare doormat ke baare kiya khiyaal. Patla teela, khud ko buht hi akalmand samajhta hai. Biwi ke hote hue affair chalata hai, Itni bhi sharam nehi ke us ke bache kitne bade ho ghein hain!!!!disgusting 🤢

Is Tanisha your sister!?? Why getting so rude and offensive..now one even can't have a general discussion...