bigfan004 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i mean whts happening am totally nt liking the current track hating it jst watching it fr the times when raya cme in between the nonsense whts happening sorry but in the new lot who have been forced down our throath not one am liking. Wht happened to the old lot where r the sharmas where is mama (he was the best ) whts happning to the current story its all nonsense looks like jst because it is ending and we as an audience are so attached to it we are been given nonsence they r jst draging it. Its been shot also badly any thing and everything happens on the show people suddenly become gayab and sudenly they cme back. Why nt do it gracefully. All i am remember is ok there was a show on sony which was mindblowing when it started but when it ended it was the worst

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yomamma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree, the show has become meaningless. I have stopped watching and just come here for updates. The Pihu-Sammy-Suhani traingle is so ridiculous that I have no words. High time they graciously end the show.
Mishlae thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nothing seems to come out in the open post the generation leap. Before all evil plans were eventually out in the open be it mamaji, niharika, ayesha, Sid -but now everything goes under wraps. It is frustrating and unbelievable to watch Raya in the dark so long about Pihu. There is no iota of suspicion inspite of a series of questionable incidences between Sammy and Pihu. The creatives have killed The lead characters reducing them to romancing morons