what would u do in this situation?

Posted: 17 years ago

if someone told u that ur wife/daughter/daughter-in-law was in the delivery room, and her baby (she's pregnant and about to give birth) was in imminent danger and would die if she gave birth, in other words its either the baby or the girl and the doctor tells u that the you are the only one who will decide who lived and who died, who would u choose and why?

Edited by usachick821 - 17 years ago
Always the mother !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the mother definitely because she has a life, she is a living, breathing person, she has a family. u can always have more kids, even if u cant give birth (which is the indian show thing) u can adopt. the mother is always the person that u shud save.
Doctors should save mother,s life cuz she has life and specially responsible for whole her family
mother... she can have children later... even when i was abt to come in this world.. my papa faced the same situation.. and he chose my mom 😳 it was destined that we both were saved 😃 ...it should always be the mother
Definitely the mother😳
The mother..I wish it could be both though

Originally posted by mkzara

the mother definitely because she has a life, she is a living, breathing person, she has a family. u can always have more kids, even if u cant give birth (which is the indian show thing) u can adopt. the mother is always the person that u shud save.

Definalty agree with u ...the mother is always the 1 to save because u can always hav more kids or adopt but the mother is ur life partner and that for 7 lives! so i definatly think the mother should b saved!

😳 Without anymore thinking in dis difficult situation...ofcrse...THE WOMAN...abt 2 give birth...wd b saved!!! n she shud b savedd!!!!!! wat if da child wont b saved!! dat woman cn b saved!!! if da family desires da child dat mch ...den it cn b adopted also!!or da child cn b made born again if GOD wants !!! ===but dat WOMAN once lost.......cant b get back!!! if we dnt save dat woman..den child wil b born...BUT dat child...CANNOT replace dat WOMAN!! in ny case!!!na he wo uski kami puri krskta hai....!! 😕
The choice is very easy, I'd chose the mother. A baby can always be born again, you you can adopt. But, this woman, she's someones duaghter,m someones wife, someones sister. Your affectbg so many lives just by takking that one decision. The Mother should be saved