sushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Beautiful and If I am not worng first writing on Parud
Ended thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushan

Beautiful and If I am not worng first writing on Parud

OMG! Yeah! I've written so much OS/SS/FF for Arnav/Khushi yeah this is my first PaRud piece. ðŸ˜†
x
Edited by -Zara- - 10 years ago
expectappu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was very sweet...:)
Afwan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's beautiful dear. Keep writing. :D
golpokobita thumbnail
Really a beautiful OS!

The story was simple, something all of us would love to see in coming days.. Paro and Laila's interaction was very nice.. although I doubt Laila would be 10% of that sweet to Paro, if Rudra really brings her home.
I loved the fact that, Paro does not remember vividly about that childhood incident and she doesn't claim outright that the doll was actually the one she had! That was very much realistic..

However, what I loved the most is Rudra's reaction. If the execution follows the idea, Rudra will be a character of complex nature. He would feel bad sometimes at his acts.. and then again something will turn his mind into suspicion and hatred...

I wish something like this scene really takes place... 

Keep writing!
e_enigma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Okay. This has to happen!!!
:O

<3
Sunset90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome ... Totally want this in RR
Ended thumbnail
Originally posted by: golpokobita

Really a beautiful OS! Thank you!

The story was simple, something all of us would love to see in coming days.. Paro and Laila's interaction was very nice.. although I doubt Laila would be 10% of that sweet to Paro, if Rudra really brings her home. I feel Laila will be sympathetic with Paro knowing that she really did want to marry varun. Though your correct seeing rudra's approuch to her will make her turn negitive, but I'm keeping it in the early days where it hasn't really happened yet as Paro still hates Rudra.😆

I loved the fact that, Paro does not remember vividly about that childhood incident and she doesn't claim outright that the doll was actually the one she had! That was very much realistic.. Thanks! ðŸ˜³

However, what I loved the most is Rudra's reaction. If the execution follows the idea, Rudra will be a character of complex nature. He would feel bad sometimes at his acts.. and then again something will turn his mind into suspicion and hatred... I suspect so too, but a soft corner will be made for sure in rudra for paro.😉

I wish something like this scene really takes place... 

Keep writing!