Rangrasiya

RangRasiya FF: Jaane Kaise Tera Hua: Episode 4 Updated

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello Friends!!
I am here with my first FF on RangRasiya.
Along with Paro and Rudra, other character names from the show have been used here as well.

Pardon me for the dialogues written in Hindi but I felt that Hindi dialogues have a feel with them  
Do let me know if you have trouble understanding, I will try to add translation in brackets
So lets begin...

it if you Like it 😊

PROLOGUE

Who is to be blamed when a storm ruins and destroys everything in sight?
The inner storm of Rudra and his impulsive action led to disastrous consequences for Paro and didn't do him any good either.
What happens when the come face to face each other again among the sand dunes of Udaipur?
Will Paro ever be able to forgive Rudra and help him redeem himself? Or has Rudra pushed himself into an unfathomable ditch from where he can never return...
Read on to know...

Parvati aka Paro

Amazingly brilliant in studies Parvati had always nurtured dreams to be a doctor. Ofcourse this was never understood by her parents who always thought her future to be marriage with a good guy. The only ones who understood her were her Maternal uncle and cousin Bindi.

Forced to give up on studies, Paro has been convinced to tie the knot with Varun, the nephew of Thakur Tejawat Singh...
But is this what God has been writing for her???

Rudra Pratap Ranavat

A hard working person, Rudra has just passed his entrance exams for the army and has come home to marry the love of his life Laila. Being an orphan, he is only confidantes are Laila and his best friend Aman, who is also going to join the army.
A perfect plan really? But what if Fate has other plans?

Laila

Rudra's childhood sweetheart, she lost her mother at an early age and her father has a drinking problem and is under huge debt. Rudra and Laila are the only hopes for each other. But when left alone to face a tedious situation, she must make a sacrifice which her heart doesn't admit to. Will she be able to stand the test of time alone?

Aman

Rudra's best friend, he has always been with her through thick and thin. But when Fate places them on two different sides, Aman has to make a choice, friendship or duty!

Thakur Tejawat Singh

An opportunist and a womanizer, Tejawat's first love is always money. Every villager is under his debt and he is cunning enough to keep them convinced not to take loans from the government. An educated Parvati is a major threat to him as she can convince villagers for this and he will try every means to avoid this by getting the new village favorite married to his nephew and send her out of the village.

Edited by NiharikaMishra - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
EPISODE 1

"O Laila!! Aaa gaya tere Majnu ka phone (Hey Laila, here comes your Majnu's call)" A girl comes shouting panting for breath and opens a shut door and is stunned to see an old man just about to hit a girl. She removes her palms which had covered her face and says "Sach?(Really)" and is about to run when the old man holds her back.
"Kahan jaa rahi hai be? Aaj to apne sharaab ke paise thaare se le ke hi jaunga (Where the hell do you think you are going? I won't let you go till you give me money for my alcohol)"

Laila: "Jaane de baapu, Dilli se phone hai, Rudra ki pariksa ka rejult aa gayo hoga (Let me go father, its a call from Delhi, Rudra's exam result should have been out today)"

Old Man: "Aise kaise jaane dun, apne paise se jo thaare ko itne saal doodh pilaya to tu thaare paise se manne 1 botal na dilwa sake? (How can I let you? I've paid for your milk all these years and you find it hard to pay for jut one bottle of alcohol for me?)"

Laila: "Sar se lekar paaw tak karje mein waise hi dooba hai tu, sharaab ke liye jagah kaha chodi tanne? Le rakh... (You're soaked in debt till the head, where's the place left for alcohol? Here keep it...)" Hands him a hundred rupee note and says "Pee jaa hafte bhar ka rashan phir se, tujhe sharam bhi na aati apne chori se logon se karza mangwaate hue? (Go and gulp down the expense for the week's grocery, you are hardly ashamed of making your own daughter beg before people for debt)"

And runs out leaving the man admiring the note, but looks back for a moment and emphatically says "Dekh lena ek din ye sharaab tanne bhi khaa jayegi aur manne bhi.. (I don't doubt that this awful habit will finish off both you and me one fine day)"

Rushing to the phone at the village shop cum STD booth, Laila exclaims panting for breath "Hellu Rudra, Kaise hai re tu? hellu... (Hello (mispronounced) Rudra, how are you?)"

On the other side of the phone we see Rudra beaming with joy on hearing her voice "Laila kitni baar kaha hai Hello hota hai Hello, oo oo... (Laila, how many times should I correct your pronunciation?) "
Laila: "Chup kar... Ye sab sunaane ke liye phone kiya hai, ek baar afsar ki beendni ban jaaun, ye sab seekh lena hai maine, tu bata, paas ho gaya na... (Shut up.. Have you called up just to correct me? Once I am an officer's wife, I'll learn it all, you tell me, you've passed right?)"

Rudra chuckles to himself saying: "Haan... Aman paas ho gaya aur... wo... (Yeah, Aman passed and...)"

Laila: "Aur ke, sun thik se bata, mera khoon na jala ab... BOL... (And?? You better stop getting on my nerves and continue)"

Rudra: "Thara byaah ab afsar se ho ke rahega (You'll get married to an officer very soon) "
Laila: "Matlab? Tu paas ho gaya? (What? You mean you passed right?) "
Rudra: "Naa ri pagli, tere liye naya afsar beend laa raha hoon Dilli se, pradhaan mantra ka bodyguard hai! Aur kya matlab ho sake hai iska? Main paas ho gaya... (No you idiot, I am gonna get you a new officer groom from Delhi, he's the Prime Minister's bodyguard! What else can I mean by that? Yes I did pass...) "

Laila leaps for joy and exclaims "Bas ab aa ja Rudra, teri bahut zarurat hai yahan, tere bina har pal kitni mushkil se kaatun hoon main, ye main hi jaanu hoon (That's it, just come back soon Rudra... Only I know how difficult is every moment is to spend without you)"

Rudra: "Bas paanch hi din baaki hai, ek baar ye medical jaanch poori ho jaaye tab admission pakki, chinta na kar chori, zyaada intezaar na karwaunga ... (Just a matter of 5 days, let the medical tests be done then my admission is confirmed! Don't worry girl, I won't let you wait for long)" and hangs up.

A smiling Laila is about to leave when the shopkeeper stops her. "Das rupaye hue (That'll be ten rupees) "
Laila: "Ke? Kis baat ke? (What? What for?)"
Shopkeeper: "Baat ki na tanne. STD pe? (You did use STD right?)"

Laila: "Phone to Dilli se aaya na? Mhare paise kis baat ke? (But wasn't it incoming from Delhi? Why should I pay?)"
Shopkeeper: "Zyaada chapar chapar na kar, ek to pichla do hazaar ka karza chukaya nahi zyaada zabaan chalaye hai? (Don't you dare blabber, when you already owe me two thousand bucks)"

Laila: "Tu zyaada na bak, saale Ranjeet ke khandaan ke Prem Chopra ki aulad, sab pata hai manne kaise gaon ki choriyon ko ghoor ke dekhe hai, shakkar deneke bahaane haath pakade hai, aur bataun? (You don't dare either, who himself is a son of Prem Chopra from Ranjeet's family. I know very well how you find excuses to flirt with village girls, shall I say more?)"

Shopkeeper starts looking here and there embarrassed and says "Jeb mein paise nahi aur bitte bhar ki zabaan, chal nikal yahan se (Not a penny in the pocket and your tounge stretches more than a mile, just get out!) " and pushes her. She hurts herself on her elbow and a girl comes and lifts her up.

Laila: "Are Paro tu? (It's you Paro?)"
Paro: "Haan, ek minute (yes, give me a minute)" turning to the shopkeeper she says, "Kyun bhaisahab, dukaan aapki to kisi ke saath kuch bhi kar lenge? Sab jaante hai ki ab phone ki incoming ke paise nahi lagte. Agar kisi ko bewakoof banate dikhe aap to seedha thane mein report kar dungi samjhe? (What's it now? If its your shop doesn't mean you can have your way with anyone. Everyone knows that incoming is free now. If I find you repeat this I will have you arrested) "

She leaves with the shopkeeper muttering, "Ye ek aur, sheher se barahvi pass karke aaye mem sahab, kitna accha ho raha hai byaah karke jaa rahi hai (Here, this is another one, who finished her 12th standard from the city, its so relieving she's gonna get married and leave soon)"

Paro takes Laila to her home and applies ointment on her arm and ties a bandage.
Laila "Are waah! Ye patti to ghani chokhi baandhi tumne Paro, sheher ke haspatal mein hoti to saare doctoron ki chutti kar deti tum (This is great, You've bandaged it so nicely Paro, you could easily compete with the doctors of the hospitals in the city) "

Paro looks at her and her smile suddenly vanishes and she grows sentimental.  Laila realizes her folly and is about to say something but Paro replies, "Accha? to ye patti bandhwaane tumhe sheher aana bahut mehenga nahi pad jaata? (Really? So wouldn't it be really expensive for you to get a bandage done from the city?)"

The girls share a giggle and Laila says "Tu sach mein bahut acchi ladki hai Paro, haveli ki bahu banne waali hai par mujh jaise haveli mein kaam karne waali se bhi kuch hi din mein itni acchi dosti kar li tune? (You're such a nice girl Paro, gonna be the haveli's bride but you befriended a servant from the haveli like in few days?) "

Paro: "Ek baar aur ye baat kahi to dungi ek. Ye 'Haveli ki bahu' sunne mein kaise ewww lagta hai! Aur tum kaunsi kam ho? Army afsar ki biwi banna ko aisi waisi baat hai? Waise ye Rudra aa kab raha hai? (You'll get a good whack from me if you repeat this, This "Bride of the haveli" sounds so ewww... And you are no less ok? Gonna be an army officer's wife is no kid's play. By the way, when's Rudra returning?)"

Laila: "Bas paanch din aur... Arre haan, usi din to teri shaadi hai... Dekh lena Paro, jab wo aayega na to dhamake ke saath aayega (Just in five more days.. oh yes, your marriage is scheduled on that day right? Wait and watch Paro, he's gonna arrive with a blast)"

Paro finds it amusing and says "Accha? (Really?)" and then a real blast takes their attention.

The girls run out and find some servants bursting crackers. Paro says "Are ye kya, shaadi mein abhi chaar din hai abhi se patakhe phod kyun rahe ho? (What's this? Its still 4 days to the marriage and you are already bursting crackers?)"

"Are tabhi to saare gaaon ne pata chalega ki Thakur Tejawat Singh ke ghar shaadi hai (Then how's the whole village gonna come to know that the wedding is at Thakur Tejawat Singh's place?) " a strong voice thunders from behind.
The girls shudder at the sound and Paro drapes herself while Laila steps aside as Thakur Tejawat Singh enters the hall.

Paro: "Par wo Thakur Sa, itne saare patakhe abhi se jalaane ki kya zarurat hai? Wo toh... (But Thakur Sa, its no use bursting crackers from today itself. It will...) "
Tejawat: "Tumhe abhi pata nahi hai Paro, hum Thakuron ke liye hamari shaan sabse upar hai. Koi baat nahi dheere dheere sab samajh jaaogi. Waise bhi tum yaha kuch din ki mehmaan ho, byaah ke baad Varun ke saath vilayat chali jaogi, to in maamlon mein na pado to behtar hai (You don't know Paro, but for us Thakurs, our prestige values more than anything else. Don't worry, you'll understand steadily. In any case you're like a guest here for just a few days and will leave with Varun after marriage, so its better you don't interfere)"

Paro: "Par Thakur sa.. (But Thakur Sa..)"
Paro's mother comes from behind and takes her hand "Kuch samajh bhi hai kisse kya bole jaa rahi hai? chal yahan se (Don''t you have any sense of what you should be saying to whom? come, lets' go from here...)" and takes her away

A man comes and speaks to Laila "Jaldi chalo, tumhare baapu ko... (Come fast, your father...) "
Laila exclaims "Kya? Kya hua use? (What? What happened to him?)" and rushes out with him.

Tejawat spots Laila looking at her with different eyes altogether. He calls an associate "Varun ki hone waali beendni ke saath ye chori kaun thi (Who was this girl with Varun's to be bride?)"
Associate: "Sa ye to apne hi haveli ki kaam karne waali  se, kahein to bulwaaun? (Sir, she is a servant from our haveli itself, should I have her called back?)"
Tejawat smirks and replies "Naa re... rehne de, apni hi hai na? Apne hi paas khud aayegi (No let it be... She's ours right? She'll be back to us herself, very soon)"

Laila rushes to her house and is shocked to see the scenario there.

sushan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting I am already in love with this 
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Thanks guys!
Episode 1 is up now...
Please let me know if you like it or not!!
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Friends' upon Vinaya's request, I've added up translations to the dialogues as well...
The episode is open to opinions now...
sarahehsan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey Niharika! :)

A good start there, Hun! The concept is well, unexpected and different? And I'd definitely like to know and read more of this different piece. 😊 I must say you've a very good hand at the Rajasthani lingo! ðŸ˜‰ And to add translations to that can be quite a task but you've done that too? Tedious, is it? ðŸ˜› Thankfully, I didn't have to read'em cuz I understood those dialogues and I completely agree that Hindi language is beautiful. I'm really glad that Paro here is someone efficient and isn't a naivete who could be dominated or fooled by those around her, hopefully? And did u say Rudra and Laila are a couple? Goodness, I wouldn't want any heartbreaks in this because much as I'd want PaRud to b a couple, I'd not wish for either of them to have gone through heartache.  Tejawat turns out to b a pain in Rudra-Laila pairing I guess but I hope Laila isn't wronged here because of her majboori, by the idiot. All that's left is, I'm in for the story to unfold. Count me in, hun! Waiting for the next epi! ðŸ˜Š

- Sarah
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A wonderful start 
waiting for the next part ðŸ˜Š
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wonnderful start. ... eagerly looking frwrd to yr story playing out. THANK u v much fr the translation. ...I hv difficulty understanding hindi.
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

interesting start... waiting to read more.. do PM me..

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
EPISODE 2

"Key ho gaya Bapu ne (What happened to him)" An anxious Laila exclaims as she enters the house seeing her Bapu lying on bed with a doctor tending to him and her friend (no she's not Paro and her name is not important 😉) standing beside.

Laila's friend: "Daaru ke adde se khabar aayi ki behosh ho gaye to main ghar le aayi aur doctor ne bulaya, chalo main chalti hun (Got news from the liquor shop that he fainted there so I got home and summoned a doctor, Ok I shall leave now)"

The doctor checks him and declares, "Liver khaarab hai, jald se jaldi operation karna padega nahi to jaan bhi jaa sakti hai, abhi to hospital mein admit karwa hi lo (Liver damage it is, he needs to be operated upon asap else it can turn fatal, atleast get him admitted to the hospital right now)"

Laila looks worried and the doctor adds "Abhi mere ghar aane ki fees poore dedh sau rupaye, de do (Right now pay me my fees for a home visit, a hundred and fifty bucks)"

She thinks for a while and then starts roaming around the whole house for the money, while her father stares on with tears in her eyes and exclaims "Sahi kehti thi tu, ye sharaab manne bhi kha jaayegi aur tanne bhi (You were so right, this alcohol will finish me, and you too)" to which she instantly snaps back "Bakwaas na kar, kuch na hone doongi tanne (Shut up! I won't let anything happen to you)"
Finally she lands upon some notes which she had hidden below the mortar and a piggy bank which she breaks and is able to get the amount.

The doctor sees the situation and tells her "Operation ka kharcha poore 2 lakh hai, intezaam kar paaogi? (The operation is worth 2 lakh rupees, will you be able to arrange it?)"
Laila doesn't have an answer to that but as per the doctor's advice they reach the village hospital where the receptionist explains, "Operation ka kharcha usi din dena par abhi, bed ke liye hazaar jama karo (You can pay the operation expenses on that day itself, but the hospital be will be thousand rupees)"

Laila pleads "Abhi dakhil to kar lo, paise de dungi (Please admit him now, I will pay in some time)" but the receptionist is adamant.

Suddenly a hand comes forward giving the amount and Laila looks back "Paro tum?"

Paro: "Haan abhi ye paise lo aur apne Bapu ko admit karwao (Yes, take this and get your father admitted for now) "
After much conviction Laila takes the amount and Paro expresses her concern "Par ye socha hai operation ke do lakh kahan se aayenge? (But have you thought about how will you arrange the operation money?)"

Laila: "Pata nahi Paro, jo raha saha ghar pe tha wo to yahi de diya (I don't know Paro, all I had got spent here)"

Paro: "Aao mere saath (Come with me)"

She takes her home and opens her cupboard, "Ye lo mere shaadi ke gehno mein se kuch hain (Here, take some of my wedding jewellery) "
Laila: "Par aise kaise, na ye main na le sakoon hoon (But how can I? No I can't)"
Paro: "Le lo Laila, iske alawa aur koi rasta nahi hai hamare paas (Take it Laila, we don't have another option)"

"Kya hum andar aa sakte hain? (Can I enter?)" a voice is heard and Paro drapes herself again. Thakur Tejawat Singh enters saying "Socha bhi kaise Paro ki humare pushtaini gehne to aise hi kisi ke bhi haath de dogi? (How did you think of handing over our ancestral jwellery to anyone you felt like?)"

The girl duo is embarrassed and Paro tries to initiate an explanation but Thakur stops her, "Chahe jo bhi wajah ho, in gehno ke saath koi chedkhaani hum bardasht nahi karenge (Whatever may be the reason, I won't tolerate any mishandling with these jewels)" He turns to Laila and softens a bit "Laila, tum to yahin kaam karti ho? Zarurat ke waqt tumhe hamare paas aana chahiye tha, kya hum tumhari madad nahi karte? (Laila, you work here itself right? You shoul have approached me first for help, wouldn't have I helped you?)" then back to Paro he declares, "Laila ke bapu ka ilaj hum karwayenge, iski fikar mat karna. Jaao Laila, jaake aspataal mein keh do operation ki taareek taye kar dein, operation ke din humse paise le jaana (I will handle Laila's father's medical expenses, don't worry. Go Laila, and inform the hospital to schedule the operation. Take the money from me on the day of the operation)" and he leaves smirking to himself.

The paleness on both the girl's faces fades into glee as soon as he is gone and they hug each other in joy. The hospital gives an appointment of the surgery after three days and Laila is relieved of all the tension now.

She goes up to Thakur's room to get the money while muttering to herself "Bas ab Bapu ka operation ho jaaye, kal Rudra bhi aata hoga. Bhagwaan bhala kare Thakur sahab ka. (Successful completion of father's operation will relieve me, even Rudra is expected to arrive today, God bless Thakur sahab)"

Paro spots her going and calls out to her to show her newly applied mehendi but suddenly remembers that its her father's operation scheduled today. She follows her and stops at the door to wait for her to come out.

In the room Laila reminds Thakur of his promise. He is sitting on his chair with his eyes shut and then gets up and walks to her. "Thik hai Laila, hum tumhari madad karenge, par har cheez ki ek keemat hoti hai, is madad ke badle mein kya kar sakti ho hamare liye? (OK Laila, I will help you, but everything has a price, what can I expect from you in return?)"

Laila: "Jaan de sakti hun Thakur sahab (I can lay down my life Thakur sahab)"

Thakur: "Are bas bas, jaan kaun maang raha hai tumhari? Bas hamari jaan ban jaao wahi bahut hai. (Oh no, you don't need to lay down your life, just becoming my life will do)"
Laila is a bit shocked to hear this but still asks "Matlab (What do you mean?)"
Thakur moves up to her and places his hand on her shoulders saying "Itni bholi to tum lagti nahi Laila. Thakurain ke guzar jaane ke baad hum bahut akele ho gaye hain. Yahan aakar hamara akelapan door kar do bas? (You aren't that naive, are you? After Thakurain's demise, I've become very lonely, just fulfill my loneliness, that's it?)"

Laila: "Par Thakur Sa, main to Rudra se pyaar Karun hoon, uske alawa kisi aur ke bare mein na soch sakti (But Thakur saa, I love Rudra and can't think of anyone else)"
This infuriates Thakur and he exclaims "To thik hai, soch lo.. Baap ki jaan ya Rudra ka pyaar, faisla tumhara hai (OK then, think of it... Father's life or Rudra's love, choice is yours)"

Laila breaks down weeping and gets on her knees, "Haan faisla kar liya, Bapu ki jaan bachaani hai, Bapu ka operation karwa dijiye, operation ke baad main khud chalke aapke paas aungi (Yes, I've chosen, I will save my father, please have him operated, after that I will come to you myself)"

Thakur's face has an evil grin as he hands her over a bag, "To ye lo, jaaon, aur koi chalaki nahi, mere kuch aadmi aspataal ke bahar hi hain. Koi bhi gadbad hui to tumhare Baapu khatam (Here take it, and don't try to act smart. My men will be there at the hospital and any nuisance by you will cost your father's life)"

Almost snatching the bag, Laila runs out. Paro has overheard it all. She tries to stop her but is stopped by her mother.
Paro: "Maa wo Laila..."
Paro's Mother: "Bas kar, mehendi lagne ke baad dulhan bahar na sake hai pata ko nahi tanne? Kamre mein baith... Jab dekho Laila laila karti hai (Enough is enough, after mehendi application, the bride can't move out of the house, don't you know? Just be in your room and stop hankering after Laila like you always do)"

She locks Paro in her room. Paro tries to think of a way out as she cannot let Laila ruin her life.

While on the way to the hospital, the village store shopkeeper stops her. "Oye sun, Rudra ka phone hain baat kar le (Hey listen, Rudra has called )"
Laila stops as if a thunderbolt has hit her. She must face Rudra too, which she can't. She thinks for a second and then takes the phone and speaks rudely "Rudra... kya hua (Rudra... what's it?)"

Rudra chuckles "Oye main medical jaanch mein bhi paas ho gaya. Ab tujhe afsar ki beendni bane se koi nahi rok sakta (I've cleared the medical test too, no nothing can stop you from becoming an officer's wife) "
Laila hears is and begins weeping incessantly. Rudra tries to check if she is able to hear him or not and Laila controls herself and replies. "Na banna manne afsar ki beendni... (I am no longer interested to be an officer's wife)"
Rudra: "Ye ye ke keh rahi hai Laila... (What are you saying Laila?)"
Laila: "Haan sahi suna tanne, jab khud Thakur Sa mhare se byaah karna chahe hai to afsar se byaah karke ke hoga? Maine faisala kar liya hai, manne thakuraain hi banna se. Tu apne liye kisi aur ko dhundh le... (You heard it right, when Thakur Sa himself has proposed marriage to me why should I marry you? I've decided, I'll be a Thakurain, you can find someone else for yourself)" and disconnects the call and runs off.

Over here Rudra is standing still, shocked. Aman places his hand on his shoulder asking what had happened.
"Laila Thakur saa se byaah kar rahi se? Par kyun? Laila to aisi nahi thi (Laila is marrying Thakur Saa, but why? She isn't of that type?)"
Aman: "Kya bol raha hai tu? Thik se bata... (What are you saying, tell me properly)"
Rudra relates the phone conversation to Aman and makes up his mind "Naa, bina Laila se jawaab mange to main chup na rahoonga, gaon jaake poochoonga usse... (No, I won't rest till I have an explanation from Laila, I will go to the village and ask her myself..)"
He immediately ventures to leave for the village.

Meanwhile Laila reaches the hospital and goes to the doctor with the money.
Laila: "Ye lo doctor sahab, paise le aayi main, ab baapu ka operation kar do? (Here doctor, I got the money, please do the operation now?)"
Doctor: "Laila... wo... maine tumse kaha tha na jitni jaldi ho sake operation karwa lo... ab...(Laila... well... didn't I tell you to arrange the money as soon as you can? now..)"
Laila: "Matlab kay hai doctor sahab? Aap hi ne to jahan fees jama karte hain uses kehelwaya tha ki 2 din aapko aur bahut kaam hai to operation teen din baad hi ho sakta hai? (What do you mean? Hadn't you asked the receptionist to schedule the surgery after 3 days as you would be busy for 2 days?)"
Doctor: "Main aisa kyun kahunga? Maine hi to operation jaldi karwane kaha tha. Itne der ho gai, hum tumhare bapu ko nahi bacha sake... (Why should I say that? Instead, I was insisting for speeding up the process... Unfortunately, its too late and we couldn't save him...)"

The bag falls from Laila's hands as she hears this. The doctor moves away and Laila walks towards the ward where her father lay. She breaks down weeping and then realizes that the receptionist had tricked her. She goes to the reception to demand and explanation and overhears him talking talking on the phone.

"Arre Thakur Saa, aapke kehne par maine use 3 din baad ki taareek dilwayi jisse uske paas apki baat mane ke alawa koi rasta na ho, par itni der ho gayi ki uska baap mar gaya (Thakur saa.. As per your saying, I scheduled the operation after 3 days so that she will agree out of desperation, but it got so late that her father died) " Laila is shock to learn that this was a plan by Thakur and the receptionist continues "Ab kya, wo to aapke paas na aane waali... Kya... Use pakad ke aapke paas bhejwa doon? Thik hai... (I don't think she will come to you now... What?... Should I have her abducted and sent to you? OK..)"

He puts the phone down and sees the shocked Laila who has heard everything. She flees off with the receptionist after her and calling our Thakur's other men present in the hospital.

Back at the haveli, Paro tries to call at the village store with the hope to be able to contact Laila. The shopkeeper takes the call and tells her about Rudra coming home and Laila's refusal to marry him. Paro decides that she must inform Rudra to save Laila.