Rangrasiya

PhatPhatiya Post - Bindi ki Sabzi

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Thakur Sa knows that alcohol does not enhance his measurements. He tried it in the past with disastrous results. He advices his team to find Kesari pronto because like Thakur sa, the only thing that lengthens in Kesari after libation is the lenght of his tongue. 

Laila gives Paro a primer on three types of men
Men Number One - The eternal commitment phobic man who thinks life is a joyride. To tame this man, you must go along with the ride give him lots of eye-sax, R.K.Narayan Jokes and watch Andaz Apna Apna every day. 

Men Number Two - The Mamma's boy who wants daal bhaat for every meal. To win this man one must watch all shows by Gautam Hegde and do what his heroines do in every show - cry a river!

Men Number Three - they are the kind of men who will hurt you, but by god, they will give you best sax of the world. With them, remember to never wear your undies.
Paro wonders what category her Varun falls into and quickly stuffs her undies under the bed. 

Bindi comes running to Thakur sa complaining about the men with guns. 
Thakur asks Bindi to go for moonlit walk with him and discusses local politics. 
Thakur - Bindi, lets discuss politics. what do you know about local politics.
Bindi - Thakur sa, all I know is you are our Raja. 
Thakur - good answer, now tell me what my ancestors tell me in my nightmares?
Bindi - that you are too small?
Thakur - ahem! cough! No!
Bindi - Then what Thakur sa?
Thakur - They jeer me that the government took away my land, my power
Bindi - it is so wrong
Thakur - The government emasculated me. Do you know what emasculation means, Bindi?
Bindi - No, Thakur sa.
Thakur - Its the reason for my frequent trips to the bathroom with measuring tape. 
Bindi - I don't know what it means, Thakur sa, but your bathroom trips do sound painful.
Thakur - You have no idea. Come, lets watch the stars by the pond.
Bindi - Do you think Thakurain will be ok with this
Thakur - Yes, she knows my measurements
Bindi - What?
Thakur - ahem! cough! I am the local distributor for Wesson Smith guns and I am only 2.78 inches. 3 inches by rounding.
Bindi - No! No! No!
Thakur - Now that you know my dirty secrets, you will have to die!

Bindi says an unceremonious good bye to us as the Styrofoam Crocodile munches Bindi ki Sabzi.

Meanwhile, Kesari sung praises of Thakursa's business model to the BSD. Rudra has twirled his mustache, you know what that means. He tells Aman to preserve his head because he has a beautiful head full of hair that should not go waste. Then he "dishmishes" Aman. 

Tomorrow, we may or may not see the much awaited Shootout at Birpur. 
My burning question continues - when is consumashun?
Edited by serialjunkie - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
guys, i admit, today's not a very funny post. i am having a stressful day at work - so pardon me Edited by serialjunkie - 10 years ago
Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL SJ!
Thakur does not like bindi... that's why the math issues ( size etc). Also there is one gun missing ...😉
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Finally we know the measurement of Thakursa ROFL
Wait for ur laughter dose post more than the episode itself :D
dev25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Consumashun when he twirls  left side mooch

Good one...
🤣🤣

CheshireBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
To answer your last kostin first, we won't be seeing any consummation anytime soon.
With Paro marrying Varun at some godforsaken hour of the night and setting out immediately for the sarhad, before being shot unceremoniously-- no wedding night shenanigans here.

And dearly beloved PaRud have a while before they get there.

I suppose, Laila and Rudra could consummate (again), but I have a feeling Rudra's going to be otherwise occupied over the next few days.
And by otherwise occupied I mean he's going to be yelling/staring at Paro in equal measures.

Bindi just used up her cat-wala ninth life. I can't say I'll miss her overmuch because a) I had no time to form any sort of bond with her character, b) I'm a heartless person who has no patience with overly gullible women (unless they have mean eye sex skills) and found her jumping-with-happiness act tiresome.

As for Laila, that was just so RANDOM.
Girl's going to develop a mother of a hangover mixing alcohol like that. 

Has anyone noticed her chronic need to keep adjusting her choli? She either has quickies all over the place OR wears a very ill-fitting bra.

Also, Rudra-Aman scenes are slowly becoming comic-relief. Rudra talks like villains from 80's Bollywood and Aman auditioned for CID but got rejected.
-Maryam.K- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
🤣
Your post's always crack me up, and dw ur post was hilarious 😉 
CheshireBilli thumbnail
Pish posh! The post was not unfunny and I can't believe you posted despite having a stressful day at work!
May the polar vortex disappear with your stress like that weird tornado in The Wonderful Wizard of Oz.
CheshireBilli thumbnail
OH WAIT!
Maybe Thakur and Thakurain will consummate (again). Will that do?