The Agony and Ecstasy of Jayraj

thrower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

There are somethings that are impactful without much ado. A father's fight for justice for his child, a father's belief in his child's innocence, a father's angst and fear of losing his son.

Today was Jayraj's day, a day of agony of his 6ft.+ son dying right before his eyes. No parent can bear to see the angst of their child before he has had a happy life. All their life seems such a wasted effort when a child whom they nurtured lies defeated and is paying for crimes he has not done.

Jayraj expressed the pangs of longing for his son's well being and return to a living, breathing human being.

A spark of that hope got lit with Tara and was severely tested today in the rally shootout when he had a glimpse of the abyss of losing his treasured precious son.

The ecstacy of seeing his darling son return to life will come into full flow the day his faith in his innocence is vindicated and Mrityunjay is a free man, free from the Damocles sword hanging on his head and cleared of all the accusations against him. Mrityunjay's shining light is Jayraj's energetic sight.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i3pqJ2jqLo[/YOUTUBE]

"The Walk" by Swayer Brown [one of the best songs of a father's love for his son]

Down our long dusty driveway
I didn't want to go
But I set out with tears
In my eyes wonderin'

An' Daddy took me by the hand
Looked down at the school bus
And his little man and said
"Don't worry, boy, it will be all right"

'Cause I took this walk your walkin' now
Boy, I've been in your shoes
Well, you can't hold back the hands of time
It's just somethin' you've got to do

So dry your eyes, I understand
Just what you're goin' through
'Cause I took this same walk with my old man

I set my mind to go
Well, I was eighteen and wild
And free and wonderin'

Look out at the world
And his grown man and said
"Don't worry, boy, it will be all right"

This time we both would go
Well, he had grown old and gray
And his mind was a wanderin'

Said, I know where we're goin'
And I understand
Don't worry, boy, it'll be alright

'Yes, I took this walk you're walkin' now

Songwriters
Miller, Helen / Greenfield, Howard

Published by
Lyrics EMI Music Publishing, Universal Music Publishing Group

Edited by thrower - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TINAMONI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Such a beautiful and emotional post...you describe a father's emotions perfectly. ..we always glorified mothers love for her son ... but fathers also loved their sons unconditionaly...today's epi was  all about father and son...both mj and jr portrayed the emotions perfectly. ...well done cvs
And the lyrics are sooo soul ful...l have tears in my eyes while reading it. ..
A very special thanks for the song..

ShagufElina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ohhh...Rama...
What a lovely post...
Jayraj loves Mj unconditionally...
Their bond us so strong...
Hosh aate hi Mj ne Baba ka naam liya...
It was so touchy moment...
Thanks for such a beautiful song...
Lyrics are superb...
thrower thumbnail
Thank you Tina πŸ€— and Shaguffta πŸ€—, here is one more of my fav songs in the dad series (though this is inspired from Biblical and Jewish lore to some extent, but O maannn, Randy Travis's voice is pure aphrosodiac)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCVw8Qjeg84[/YOUTUBE]

mai_manmauji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
dear mughe ye kahne me koi hichak nahi hai ki aap iss forum ki sabse unique post banane wali member ho jiski post ka hamesa deep meaning hota haiπŸ‘πŸΌ...meri orr se aapko thank u😊 kyoki mai yahan sabse bakwas post banane me expert  hoon to ek kabil ka dusre kabil ko thanx bolna to banta hai naπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...aaj k episode me JR n MJ aur chhotu sa mriara scene hi sabse aacha tha...aur JR ka apne bete k liye itna pyar aur uss per uska trust dekh k mughe hamesha ye lagta hai ki wo MJ ka biological father bhi hai...aaj k date me wo TV ka best father hai😊
ShagufElina thumbnail
Originally posted by: tina_28

dear mughe ye kahne me koi hichak nahi hai ki aap iss forum ki sabse unique post banane wali member ho jiski post ka hamesa deep meaning hota haiπŸ‘πŸΌ...meri orr se aapko thank u😊 kyoki mai yahan sabse bakwas post banane me expert hoon to ek kabil ka dusre kabil ko thanx bolna to banta hai naπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...aaj k episode me JR n MJ aur chhotu sa mriara scene hi sabse aacha tha...aur JR ka apne bete k liye itna pyar aur uss per uska trust dekh k mughe hamesha ye lagta hai ki wo MJ ka biological father bhi hai...aaj k date me wo TV ka best father hai😊

tina...i m 100 pecent agree with u...
Rama sabse hatkar post banati hai...
Woh mountain waali post mujhe bohot achchi lagi thi...
thrower thumbnail
Tina: Mohtarma aap hame toh sharminda kar rahen hai...there are so many people on this forum who are so damn creative and hatke, Kavs, Sehru, DD, Sonal, Pooja, Tanvi, Saba, Bani, Faraz, Shaggu, U, Archi, Aditi, inne sare vadde vadde superstars ke beech mein mai toh ek chimti hoon...and I love your posts always, u and Sona are the few people who predict what's gonna happen and bang it happens. So kudos to u lady T

Edit:

Shaggu: Tum bhi na πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ€—
mai_manmauji thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: thrower

Tina: Mohtarma aap hame toh sharminda kar rahen hai...there are so many people on this forum who are so damn creative and hatke, Kavs, Sehru, DD, Sonal, Pooja, Tanvi, Saba, Bani, Faraz, Shaggu, U, Archi, Aditi, inne sare vadde vadde superstars ke beech mein mai toh ek chimti hoon...and I love your posts always, u and Sona are the few people who predict what's gonna happen and bang it happens. So kudos to u lady T

Edit:

tarif k liye sukriya πŸ˜ƒbut aap unique ho isme koi do rai nahi hai...haan mai aapki iss baat se agree karti hoon ki humare baki dost bhi lajawab hain 😊but mai uss list me nahi hoon...mai to yahan per prediction kabhi nahi sahi hone ka record kayam karoongiπŸ˜†
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Jairaj's love for MJ and his pain was very well shown!!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

He is indeed the best father!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

ShagufElina thumbnail
Originally posted by: thrower

Edit:

Aaye haaye...kya keh diya...
TUM BHI NAA...