Hot E Cig Retail & Wholesale

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Start interested in e cig? What are the best e cig do you want? Where to buy the good quality and cheapest e cig?  You want to get some  products wholesale? All of answers are in the hot e cig shop, Abigmart. You can get all the news, information and resources, whatever you want from abigmart.com

Does not know Abigmart? Never mind! I'll do some brief introduction for you or you can visit the website to get more details for yourself.  Abigmart? It derive from the supermarket where its name come. It offers by Jing Cheng Technology Co., Limited. The compay local in China. Abigmart is one of the biggest online e cig store, committing itself to build a worldwide wholesale shop online. Their company was originally set up in Shenzhen, China in 2011, aiming to operate the business-to-customer transactions with overseas consumers. All items on the website are selling at very competitive prices, some items are with free shopping service. Their experienced and skillful shipping team is dedicated to ensure all the shipments delivering to their customer quickly and safely. Their operational capabilities cover favorable policy, affiliate discount, instant and safe delivery, privacy protection and well-rounded customer support.

Just like its name, Abigmart,  sells almost products about e cig. Mainly sells series of  Hot eGo E Cig, such as eGo CE4, eGo CE5, Ego T2 & T3, eGo T battery, eGo X6 kit and other eGo e cig products. Of course, also sells various of e-liquid & juice and accessories. Whatever, you can find one of the products what you like from Abigmart. If you look for a start kit, there has vaious of eGo kit what you can also DIY by yourself. If you want a disposable e cig, abigmart has KS Series. If you are a woman, the super slim e cig is your best choice. If you want to get e cig wholesale, then you came to the right place, I believe you can get the good price and quality products.

Worried about the delivery? Three delivery methods for choosing. The first one is China Post Air Mail, which delivery time about 10-30 woking days. Most of the time,it takes 10-15 days to United States. The second one is EMS. It about 5-8 woking days to ship. If you buy e-liquid or juice, it the best way to ship. The third one is DHL. The delivery time about 3-5 working days. BTW, the DHL dosen't ship e-liquid or juice, or they will ship the items by EMS. So, if your order contain e-liquid or juice, China Post Air Mail and EMS is better. 

At last, here some FAQ about the delivery.
1. How long will my order be delivered to me?
Normally it takes only few days to deliver to your door with the global express shipping service. For instance, it takes normally 3-5 business days to deliver to US, Canada or Europe.
2. What should I do if I am not at home in US and could not get the delivery?
The China EMS express shipping package is delivered by your US local post office according to the contract between US Post Office and China Post Office. If you could not get the attempted delivery you can contact your local office with your EMS tracking number.
3. What should you do if I do not receive my order?
If you do not receive your order in the time frame, do not worry. With our special Guarantee,we will reship to you or refund you money.