Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Best Wishes for New Journey Astha Di...!!!

avni_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Here comes a special day in the the life of a very special person for us who has changed our lives completely...

The Day is THE WEDDING DAY, Date is 21st January 2014 and the person who lives in our hearts is our very own Astha Di...

Astha Di is getting married on 21st January 2014 and will begin a new journey towards a new phase of life...

She is a dedicated reader and incredible writer and above all our dearest sister...

She has spread smiles on various faces either by her comments or her writing so we should also wish her and make her smile...

Astha Di has always being our friend, guide, sister and most importantly our guardian coz she has always scolded us for being careless and not taking care of our health.

She is and will always be special for us.

We know after marriage she will try to forget us coz someone special will be her priority but we will not let that happen...

We wish you all the happiness in the world Astha Di...

May your marriage be blessed with Love, Joy and Companionship For all the Years of your life...!!!

May the bond of Faith, Love and Trust be strengthened at all times...

May the saddest day or your future be no worse than the happiest day of your past...

May Love Binds your hearts and last for eternity...

May Happiness find you in every corner of the Globe as you begin your new life together...

May God bless your marriage and watch over you as you begin your new life together...

Sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand...
May that person for you be Jiju...

Wishing you All the Joy, Amusement, Cheerfulness, Ecstasy, Pleasure and Prosperity on the Occasion of your Marriage...

Di Here comes some of your favorites...

First is the one who was your Imaginary Hubby...

Was coz now you will have your own Hubby and that to Real One... ๐Ÿ˜‰
So Barun is Mine now... 
โ˜บ๏ธ

Next comes Arshi...

Next in line is Shah Rukh Khan...

Some things to eat and drink...

Diamond Jewelries for you...

And lastly...

Hope I don't need to mention the reason for this... ๐Ÿ˜‰
And most important you can have this in any way you want... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

May the new journey be a wonderful one with lots of surprises and happiness...

May all your wishes and expectations be fulfilled...

We wish you all the happiness of this world...

And don't ever forget Astha Di, You may Go anywhere in this world, We will always be there for you...

You will find us always for you if not by your side, we will be there on WA... ๐Ÿ˜†

Love you always Di...

Cheeni and Avni...

Edited by avni_barun - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avni_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Astha Di, I still remember how we became friends but when did that friendship turned into so special I don't know...May be when we shared all our secrets or may be when you used to scold me when I used to be careless or when we used to talk about Barun Sobti or when we used to talk about ahem ahem...

I real don't when we became best buddies but I know one thing I will always be there for you and you will always stay in my heart...

Di all my cousin sisters are much elder to me so I could never open my heart to them. I do have many friends but never had a sister who could be my friend.

But in you I got One. I got a Friend in a Sister...
I won't say thanks for this Di, but will say you will always be very special for me...

You have always been their for me, let it be my personal life, let it be my writing, let it be my other problems...You have always been a support system...

I hope you know that you were my inspiration in writing...

So Di a small token of love for you, just a way to say thanks...

My first Arshi VM specially for you...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HjFZncbyB4[/YOUTUBE]

Di I just wish you all the happiness in life. May god bless you and stay with you in this new journey of life...

Congratulation and All the best Di...

Love you Always...

Avni.

Edited by avni_barun - 10 years ago
cheesemad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I cannot tell you how happy I was when I got the news of your marriage. I still cannot believe that my Astha Didi is getting married. It feels like a dream, a pleasant dream๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The day I first met you on IF I thought I got a new friend but later I did not realize when a this new friend turned in my best friend, my sister, my support system. And now my support system has got her own ASR๐Ÿ˜‰ So now that you have your personal ASR its time for me! Find a good, ASR types guy for me๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†

See our ArHi are also here for you:) Loving and fighting like tom and jerry :P

I know your love will be just like our favorite couple ASR and KKGSR:D

Now our BS is here too, though he is a bit sad that you are getting married not to him๐Ÿ˜† but he can understand๐Ÿ˜›

SRK is here too<3

Love you Astha didi<3 I hope you get all the happiness of the world and khoob sare bachhe ho apke jo mujhe Cheeni Massi bulaye๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Song for you and Jiju<3

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws-kuQBLa2E[/YOUTUBE]

Another gift from me, an OS

Edited by cheesemad - 10 years ago
pari_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats Dear
wish you a very happy married life...๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by pari_goyal - 10 years ago
starsarun thumbnail
Badhai Ho!
Badhai Ho!
Badhai Ho!
Badhaaai... Ho...!
Astha Di is getting married.. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
I am not too close to you Di but not too far... ๐Ÿ˜›
I am too small to say you all this Di but still...
I believe that you are very much caring. Coz If u can care for your virtual friends then how much you must have loved your family. Your partner is going to be Lucky then coz he will get all the love without sharing.
As Avni Di said You will forget us soonish but I think that will be the best. May your partner will give you his whole attention that you don't want anything other than that. God Bless you Di and Take Care :)
Arnav came there shouting for Khushi.
Arnav- Come here Khushi. What are you doing? Leave all this we need to go for Shopping!
All heads of Raizadas sitting there turned sharply towards Arnav as if he had grown heads.
Khushi- Arnavji! You will go for shopping? With me?
Arnav- Why not Khushi?! What happened?
Anjali - Chotte? Are you chotte?! My Chotte don't go for shopping...
But Arnav's stern face stopped her from completing her line.
Arnav- Its not that shopping Di. Its Astha's Marriage next week so I need to buy girfts for her.
Khushi became instantly happy and agreed to go for shopping. Arshi left.
Akash- Di.. I think Bhai didn't told Khushi's ji that exactly who is Astha? *wink*
Anjali smiles sheepishly.
Anjali- I know Akash. But I like her.
Dun! Dun! Dun!...
So the question comes here Who is Astha Di for Raizadas..???
For Arnav - His Lovely, Cutie Pie Admirer.
For Khushi- A Girl who is Susheel and Sanskari...
For Anjali and Akash - A writer who writes err.. Arshi's private moments...
*covering myself with blanket*
Well Sorry Di for kicking out others from the scene! ๐Ÿคฃ

You are gonna be the Most beautiful Bride ever. Miss you.
P.S. Sorry for giving pain to ur eyes. Fonts are small coz I am using Mobile. :)Edited by starsarun - 10 years ago
Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Astha dii

Apki shadi ho rhi haii yipppyyy ruko main aur  mera barun dancee karlee

๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

phr raizada and giupta ka piche rahnge saath mein sanka devi v hai

Will miss u dii aap ab chat v nai krti hoo๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Aap humlg ko bhool gyi hoo๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก avi se hii ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Jao hum apko yaad nai krnge๐Ÿ˜›

Shadi mubarak dii๐Ÿ‘

Wohh khoob sare uss stuff ka saath jo aap avi tk kissi aur ka liye sochti thi ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Barun_Gf - 10 years ago
ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Astha, first of all I have to thank you for making that first move towards our friendship - the day you asked for siggies. I always pictured you as cute little sister yet extremely matured in every way. You made me cry everytime you said you could relate to a part in my story. Thats the biggest compliment a writer could every receive.

I told you before but telling you again, there hadnt been a single day went by without thinking about you. I am missing you so badly these days, I miss discussing about life and my crazy ideas on ArShi. But I am still holding on hoping that one day you will return and we continue our friendship just like before.

But I am sooo happy for you and your decision. Be happy and mend things like you always do...Marriage life is really beautiful with mixture of emotions and relations...I wish you all the luck and best and I know you are rock your..ahem..ahem..world...

Love you baby...you will always be my special...and I promise I will never stop thinking about you...

Congratulations once again and please convey my wishes to your WOH as well :)

-Deeps Di...

Edited by deepthiya - 10 years ago
lalarukh thumbnail

Astha many many heartiest congratulations on ur wedding...u r a sweet heart...may u stay happy and blessed always...amin

May every day that you spend together in your new life hold a wonderful surprise for you. Congratulations on your wedding.

Edited by lalarukh - 10 years ago
Rami92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
di such a great news it s
let yu hv the best marg lyf wd ur love
happy married lyf dii
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats and All the Best!!