Bade Acche Laggte Hai

OS - A teary congratulations! - Page 3

-Panda- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by---starstruck--

hey finally someone who shares my thoughts ๐Ÿ˜†

i was beginning to think i was the only SaHani fanatic here *phew* i'm not the only one ๐Ÿ˜†

even i want them to get back together ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hahaha! You're definitely not alone. We're few but Hain toh sahi!๐Ÿ˜‰
And seeing someone write on them made my day so thanks for that and yeahh...looking forward to a happy os now!
Sorry bro, You're going tp get tortured by SaHani fans now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--starstruck-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-..Monica..

LOL. I cracked up on KushAni. Dont ask me why. Doesnt sound good. :P Priya will start shipping SaHani soon enough. We just have to wait for it. :P

There are many other SaHani fans too. Check out their AT. :D

everyone has asked me to check out the AT and ill join it soon! I'm pretty much jobless anyway ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

KushAni really doesn't sound good i hope Priya sees that soon too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by-lola123

Hahaha! You're definitely not alone. We're few but Hain toh sahi!๐Ÿ˜‰
And seeing someone write on them made my day so thanks for that and yeahh...looking forward to a happy os now!
Sorry bro, You're going tp get tortured by SaHani fans now๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

haha we are few yeah but who cares right? ๐Ÿ˜†

ooh i dont mind getting tortured! ๐Ÿคฃ
-Panda- thumbnail

haha we are few yeah but who cares right? ๐Ÿ˜†

ooh i dont mind getting tortured! ๐Ÿคฃ

Yeah! Hum kum hai par kaafi hai.๐Ÿ˜†
OOhhh we won't mind torturing you either๐Ÿคช
P.S. Thanks for  being such a sport ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
zeenathsheikh8 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nicely written๐Ÿ‘ but i still think Suhani should speak her heart out to Priya, that's just my pov but lets see what happens in the show๐Ÿ˜Š
_shizzzyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i saw your DP and i'm like OMG OMG OMG a QH forum buddy here๐Ÿคฃsorry i got a little hyper i just couldn't contain my glee๐Ÿ˜†

After AsYa these two have been my new obsession too even though i kept telling myself no sadie you are not going to invest in any jodi ever again๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Well i'm thinking of posting another OS and if i get a few readers (since many are Raya fans here) then i will open a new account for PMs since my this account is full of QH buddies๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Kuch na pucho dil ka khaal atm! I still can't get out the fact that QHis over! (For me at least) and same here omggg when I saw ur siggies and dp I couldn't stop staring!! Hayeee
Anyways don't wanna get beaten here hahaha but plz do continue this yaar! These r the only two I watch now after you know what. But on a serious note u better updat asapp and write more on these two :)Edited by _shizzzyy_ - 10 years ago
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
first of all to be honest really liked the way u write u r really gud writter so just came to appriciate u... I m Crazy RaYa fan so will imagine ur this write up as RaYa story not SaHani's so my all comment is for ur writing & RaYa so I actually liked this one it was really nice & just a thought if u could then write on RaYa too would love to read it... best of luck for next...