Bade Acche Laggte Hai

OS - A teary congratulations! - Page 2

--starstruck-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

A teary congratulations!

She stood there silently, watching them from afar, her eyes misty and a huge lump in her throat. She didn't want to cry, at least not here, not in front of so many people - half of whom she didn't know. But should she care about them? She's nobody to them, she was just another person in the celebration. She tried, she tried really hard to not let the traitor tears roll down today but damn, have her tears ever listened to her? They always seemed have a mind of their own, coming and going as and when they like as if they owned the place.

She looked at them again and the sight squeezed her heart making her want to scream in agony. She wanted to go, she wanted to run away, far away from him and his memories but she just couldn't, she couldn't leave the family she had begun to think of as her own, she couldn't leave her Priya ma'am who had given her the love and affection of a mother. But staying with them meant watching the love of her life start a new life with his fiancee. And it was torture, it was pure torture from hell to watch your love slipping the engagement ring in the finger of another girl; it was torture to watch a girl stand on the place where you were supposed to be standing; it was excruciating to watch someone else be in the place which was meant to be yours, the place where you always dreamt of standing.

Peehu was a nice girl, but was she good enough for Sammy? But it was a bit late to ask that question. They were engaged, officially and there she was standing in some corner, alone. Everyone was so busy cheering and hooting that no one noticed the lone figure standing behind the curtain with red puffy eyes. For a fleeting moment she wondered if she did right by sacrificing her love to Peehu but when she saw the look of pure elation on everyone's face she knew her decision was right; it may not have been fair to her but being the most selfless person that she was she didn't really care about the unfairness of it all.  She looked at Sammy who was smiling but she could see right through that facade, he was smiling on the outside but inside she knew he was suffering the same agony that she was. She never doubted his love, no matter if he had had strings of affairs in his past she knew that he loved her but maybe some things weren't just meant to be.

She saw Kush skipping towards her and she jabbed at her eyes to wipe off any traces of tears, Kush had seen her cry on many occasions and she always gave some excuse or the other justifying her tears but she doubt she'll have an excuse for her tears on an occasion that was supposed to be a happy one for everyone.

"Hey doc what are you doing here? Come you should congratulate the happy couple." Kush said with the same excitement in his voice that was there every time.

"Y-Yeah I'll just - "

"No, no, no excuses doc, come with me I won't have you standing in some corner when the whole family is congratulating my sis." And with he grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the stage and soon left. Not wanting to cry on the stage she whispered a hasty congrats and left the stage to resume her former position behind the curtains and behind Sammy's life.

A/N - yeah you all are wondering who the hell is she? LOL, I'm Sadie and I was very very active in the QH forum but things have gone a little haywire there and so viola here I am! Haha im not a new viewer of BALH I've been watching it from day one but I thought I'll make my presence felt in the forum now because I'm absolutely in love with Suhani and Sammy and I know something like this may not happen in the show I mean Suhani n Sammy gots to marry but then who knows what'll happen!

And I'll stop my blabber and wait for your comments on this piece, my first piece on BALH! Please please do drop in some comments!

Love,

Sadie! ðŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--starstruck-- thumbnail
Yikes no comments at all? was it that bad? 
dilini2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no its good😊 but we all are very craze raya fans  
anupam_dil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dilini2

no its good😊 but we all are very craze raya fans  

and can not read any other story...other than RAYA...oops sorry
--starstruck-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anupam_dil

and can not read any other story...other than RAYA...oops sorry

oh that explains a lot! I'm new here and i love Suhani ðŸ˜ƒ

Anyway i'll keep that in mind next time ðŸ˜Š
-Panda- thumbnail
I loved it! I've been loving Sammy and suhani!
This one was so sad but beautifully written!
But I hope they do get together:-)
..Monica.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful OS. Absolutely love it. <3
I love the way you expressed the way Suhani is feeling at Sammy's engagement. Im pretty sure this will happen in the show too. Im just hoping that Priya gets to kniw about them and stops the engagement.

PS Can you write a happy one shot?? Us SaHani fans must satisfy ourselves with only writings. :P
_shizzzyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This was so sad Sadie! Loved it and I hope in the show they unite ASAP! Btw same here. I was active there as well but I can't be on that forum anymore. Ill go insane lol. But lately these two have bn my new obsession! Plz do write more on them and pm me when you do! Wud love to read more on SaHani <3
sriarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
i am waiting for sammy and suhani os.thank u.gud one.u should continue.give happy ending.
vishakupp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very Nicely written. Many here are big RAYA fans so do write a story on RAYA too. Thx