Rangrasiya

May be he is not that sweet ...may be. - Page 2

sonapari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I have a feeling that paro's groom is all lovey dovy right now...
He will be killed as shown in promos...
After that definately paro will hate rudra... i mean who won't????
And then after 100 + episodes it will be revealed by man of few words majorsa that he was a pakka chor...I mean a guy who was working with barney sa...
So it will ease pain for paro knowing that he was a deshdrohi like barney...
Secondly we won't feel that bad about all this drama...
And may be it will be shown that "all that glitters is not gold" I mean her groom is talking sugar sweet ,reciting poems but he will be shown as "chuppa rustum"...so we will get contrast between rudra & groom's character...
What do you guys think????
Edited by sonapari - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vari3241 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pakka chor🤣
Good imagination👍🏼
sonapari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vari3241

Pakka chor🤣

Good imagination👍🏼

I know...what else could have i written???
sometimes people who are too sugary turn out pretty cunning that's what i meant...🤣
hagen thumbnail
I DONT THINK VARUN IS BEHIND THIS ARM SMUGGLING BECAUSE WHEN RUDRA WAS CHECKING THEM HE WAS NOWHERE TO BE SEEN AND THE OLDER GUY WHO IS BEHIND THIS IS NOT HIS FATHER .IF HE WAS ALSO INVOLVED THEN HE WOULDN'T BE THAT MUCH INVOLVED WITH PARO HE WOULD BE WORRYING ABOUT THE ARMS LIKE THAKUR SA .HE SEEMS REALLY SIMPLE GUY WHO FALLS IN LOVE WITH PARO .HE LOOKS REALLY CUTE.SINCE ALL HIS FAMILY MEMBERS ARE INVOLVED RUDRA MIGHT THINK THAT EVEN HE IS AND SHOOT HIM .I WOULDN'T WANT HIM TO TURN TO A BAD GUY!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WATCH THE EPISODE WHEN HE DIES😔
sonapari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hagen

I DONT THINK VARUN IS BEHIND THIS ARM SMUGGLING BECAUSE WHEN RUDRA WAS CHECKING THEM HE WAS NOWHERE TO BE SEEN AND THE OLDER GUY WHO IS BEHIND THIS IS NOT HIS FATHER .IF HE WAS ALSO INVOLVED THEN HE WOULDN'T BE THAT MUCH INVOLVED WITH PARO HE WOULD BE WORRYING ABOUT THE ARMS LIKE THAKUR SA .HE SEEMS REALLY SIMPLE GUY WHO FALLS IN LOVE WITH PARO .HE LOOKS REALLY CUTE.SINCE ALL HIS FAMILY MEMBERS ARE INVOLVED RUDRA MIGHT THINK THAT EVEN HE IS AND SHOOT HIM .I WOULDN'T WANT HIM TO TURN TO A BAD GUY!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WATCH THE EPISODE WHEN HE DIES😔

If he is bad guy ...it will be easier to watch...or forgive majorsa atleast after 100 + episodes...otherwise how will paro and viewers forgive majorsa for killing paro's groom???
arsneh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i don't want really know why evry body here considering him good it is just one episode we saw how cn people just judge in one at least we should wait to reveal his true sides
rafaya1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sonapari

I have a feeling that paro's groom is all lovey dovy right now...

He will be killed as shown in promos...
After that definately paro will hate rudra... i mean who won't????
And then after 100 + episodes it will be revealed by man of few words majorsa that he was a pakka chor...I mean a guy who was working with barney sa...
So it will ease pain for paro knowing that he was a deshdrohi like barney...
Secondly we won't feel that bad about all this drama...
And may be it will be shown that "all that glitters is not gold" I mean her groom is talking sugar sweet ,reciting poems but he will be shown as "chuppa rustum"...so we will get contrast between rudra & groom's character...
What do you guys think????

hmmm.. Maybe !!!😉
Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
I like this.
And I agree. I will be able to fully enjoy Paro and Rudra's hot sexy romance without feeling guilty over Rudra's murder of an innocent man.
Please let Varun be a goonda.
There must have been some serious encounter which led Rudra to kill him , all we know is that BSD is here to capture smuggler's and Thakur has gotten his men's in disguise of BSD's , the guy can be bad , plus the music for around 1 , 2 minutes was very creepy.
Indiana_Jones thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
may  be may  be  not
but  i  dont  want  him  to  be  a  deshdrohi ,  cause  i  liked  his  and  paro's  jodi ☺️