Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surreal_Dreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Chiru Karma is a Bitch and it will soon hit back at you!
No wonder your plastic looking son (Ram Charan) is going down the drains in the career front. Rip Uday, this is indeed very very sad and depressing.
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ponymo

I don't know the entire story, but I'll tell what I know.

He debuted around ten years ago, his first three films were all big superhits. His was the most successful debut in the Telugu film industry. He suddenly became hot property. Chiranjeevi had his eyes on him because he was about to retire and Uday was this fast emerging superstar. Icing on the cake was Uday belonged to the same caste as Chiru's. So he approached him for his hand for his eldest daughter. Uday couldn't turn him down (although he was just 23 then). He got engaged to Sushmita. But something happened. And it broke. Rumour has it that they laid some ridiculous conditions before him, which he didn't approve of.

That's it, all the big offers stopped coming because no one wanted to face the wrath of Chiranjeevi. He got small movies, somehow they didn't succeed. Finally he stopped getting those also... and now this.. :(

Not just that, pavan kalyan and co. made sure that the movies which starred uday, shouldnt run in most theaters, theu used to take of his movies and producers suffered huge  loss.. That is when he stopped getting offers.. 
It is very recently that Prakash Raj took uday to Tamil industry, but alas uday was already in depression.. 

RIP his soul..