Marriage or a Mirage

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago

Needed to clarify something. In the second episode we saw parvati talking about Nandu jiji who was married last year to someone across the border and she promised that she will write to them but no letter came. so is it like the Marriage is also an illusion? we know that they are smuggling arms behind the facade but is the marriage also fake? Are they smuggling the woman as well or maybe killing her? i felt this today because the way Groom's KAKA sa was eyeing bindi, it was very clear that if she would be the bride he would have left no stone unturned to ravish the girl.

So we could say that basically Rudra saved paro by killing that good for nothing husband ( no offense i like the guy who is playing her husband, he was popular in another serial i think) 

The show has more depth to it and many more mysteries than what is meeting the eyes !!

As much as i like Rura and Paro's intense Hatred i must say Laila and The Groom has some chemistry with the leads too ... !!! ( i know m gonna receive some jutta chappals for this)

Edited by aishwaryagayen - 10 years ago
You have a very valid point ...where did that girl who was married off last year dissapear ...I agree the show has several levels of intrigue and layering , what interesting days ahead ðŸ˜Š
Nice post. ..totally agree. ..they not only smuggling arms but smuggling women too...one day paro will be thankfull to rudra for saving her.