•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Aisi yeh Laila
Har koi chaahe isse
Milna akela
Except our MajorSa, but even that bit of self-restraint was temporary.
And the forumwasis probably want to meet her  to nochofy  her out of control zulfein.

Although there's a lot of Laila-bashing going around, I liked the scene. Rudra is a hard man, he doesn't want love. But well, men have, umm, needs.  So do women, but that's not the point here. It was done very tastefully, all things considered. They had sensuality and passion from Laila's side but what was disturbing was that Rudra's expression never changed. I felt very bad for Laila. But hey, she has chosen this. As she said, she knows he is rude and unfeeling towards her and often disrespects her. Ankita deserves to be applauded. Very well done, madam. 👏 And the same goes to the DOP, director and the writer of the scene. And , of course, Ashish.

why Laila. Is being bashed I loved the scene n ankita nailed. It
Originally posted by babycakes23

why Laila. Is being bashed I loved the scene n ankita nailed. It

it is because she is going to come in between Miss Paro and Mr Hot stuff..so everyone is gearing for the inevitable and already is hating her...
I for one loved her and her out of control zulfen...
I am reminded of all the hindi songa that had zulfen in them,,,Loved ankita today..I am not usually a fan of her,but she is beautiful today.
Agreed... Laila chose him.. Despite knowing him... It was brilliantly shot scene..:)