Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Apart from RaYa hug i liked Ram kush hug too

monika_RK thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Kush is such a nice character i like him more than sammy
Ram adopting kush was the best decision i like the kiddo and from childhood ram is fond of him when ayesha was leaving KM after Ram gets the property instead of feeling happy he was sad because he will be away frpm kush. Ram is very fond of kush.kush mostly behaves like priyas bodyguard like most of the sons but i kinda like cute banter between kush and ram. today i liked it when ram hugged kush there was some kinda prode and next came ram vik scene which was really good
overall we got lot of ram and raya today tomorrow i am sure another blasting session by ram on juhi
i wish kush gets true love and he wont be cheated
ankit narang is slowly growing on me
kush has got some good values and he is decent even in childhood i used to like him
Ram has given him good values and kush has all the traits of ram may be because kush was there with him from childhood

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aurna_ST thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah...that scene was cute too.
I also appreciate Kush's character...I think he's the only kid who has got some good values from RaYa..Even I like Kush's character more than Raya Kids...!!
As,I was a regular viewer of 'Pavitra Rishta'...So,It'll take some more time to accept 'Ankit Narang' as 'Kush' from 'Soham'😆

afreenaamna thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loving khush..ankit is good hope to get more Ram Khush n Priya khush scene..
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes I absolutely love the character Kush and his bonding with Priya Angel and Golu Dad. And I even adore him more as Ankit is him (*kisses*)