Amitabh Vs. Abhishek - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago

Hello All You IFIANS!!!!!!

Amitabh Bachchan  needs no introduction, Every place Every city Every person in the world knows Mr Bachchan  well. Then Comes our Abhishak who also needs no introduction, in a small span of time he became the most popular and handsome hunk of the Indian Industry, and even though he had a number of flops in his pocket TODAY he has the best directors/producers and co-actors working with him.

Blockbusters like Sarkar, Bunty Aur Bubbly,

LEKIN Dosto!!! Kisi ne kuch kaha hain Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna Dekh Kar:

"Aisee picture to maine pehle kabhi dekha nahin...Amitabh Bachchan aur Abhishek Bachchan ka acting dekhne ke baad, yeh maloom nahin ki kaun kiska baap hai !!"

So guys Help me and help everyone whose confused to decide whose better, and whose still on the number one spot???

Kya beta baap se YA baap beta se better hainπŸ˜›

Ok now finally my question is:

If its Amitabh VS Abhishak!!!! In your opinion whose better, how can we compare the two?

VS

Have Fun debating
Regards,
India-Forums Dev Team

Edited by Bhaskar.T - 17 years ago
I dont really think we can compare both, as both have worked in different times of cinema...Amitabh is a legend who has done various types of roles, while Abhi is still a newbie in front of him...but after seeing KANK I do agree that Abhi has definitly improved his skills, and it wont be a surprise if his acting skills become as great as his father, after the year 2005 Abhi has given many hits such as Sarkar, B&B, Bluffmaster and now KANK, so thats showing that no only is he makig good choices in films but also is improving his skills..so far as comparing them i still think Amitabh is Abhi's baap and not only in real life but in also in acting

~Rashi~
Sorry, it is simply criminal to even think about comparing Amitach with Abhishek, Abhishek is rookie compared to him. Abhishek ki abhi bahut kuchh karke dikhaana hai. 😊
It is really hard to compare these too fine actors.
Amitabh is a living legend and is one of the BEST actors ever produced not only in india but in the whole world. His personality has a charm and he is one of the most powerful personalities in the world. He has given india some of the finest movies ever produced and still continues to do so.

On the other hand, Abhishek has the 'youth' feel in him and he is growing as an actor and as a person with all his movies. His performance in KANK was mind blowing and I totally LOVED it!!!

Now for the question which one is better, I would say Amitabh bachchan atlease for now as Amitabh has something that Abhishek still has to earn, Years of experience and I believe that Abhishek can be a very fine actor so all we have to do is wait and watch   πŸ˜ƒ

Naina
i can't comparew dem both...both r equally gud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😊

Originally posted by dazzlingdesi

I dont really think we can compare both, as both have worked in different times of cinema...Amitabh is a legend who has done various types of roles, while Abhi is still a newbie in front of him...but after seeing KANK I do agree that Abhi has definitly improved his skills, and it wont be a surprise if his acting skills become as great as his father, after the year 2005 Abhi has given many hits such as Sarkar, B&B, Bluffmaster and now KANK, so thats showing that no only is he makig good choices in films but also is improving his skills..so far as comparing them i still think Amitabh is Abhi's baap and not only in real life but in also in acting

~Rashi~

Definatly agree with u ...but i still think Abhishek is goona b Amithabh Bachchan in yrs to come!...He has definatly improved from Refugee!

Hi!

Well comparing two actors of such calibre is quite a difficult task.... but to put it simply:

Amitabh Bacchan has started from scratch, not with a rep of "Oh! He's so-and-so's son!" type of thing. Every bit of fame he has today, is because of his own hardwork, not anyone elses'

Amitabh Bacchan is easily a better actor,
and also a better dancer, inspite of age.

However, in KANK, I absolutely detested the way AB sr put down alll his years of reputation and esteem to enact an overly appetizing man! At his age? I don't think anyone could disagree!

So, though Amitabh Bacchan is still the marvelous actor he is, if he continues like KANK, god knows what's going to happen!

Luv u guys!

-Sam

😊
Look I am a crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy fan of Abhishek but I feel it is sooooooo wrong to compare father and son..

Amitabh belongs to different league and u cannot compare his persona wit Abhishek who has jus started to touch the fame...

Abhishek has a long way to go and I am sure he will be as successful as his father but in no ways u can compare father and son ever!!

Maybe sometime in future we can say Abhishek has made his father really proud of him and is one of the best actor after him..

"LIKE FATHER LIKE SON".... This should be the line rather than saying "kaun kiska baap hai" πŸ˜›
I don't think its a good comparisan. I don't think we will have any one to beat Abitabh's record even in 21st Century. Abhi is very raw compare to Abitabh's acting. Amitabh can portray every role with so ease and comfort that Abhi has yet to master. KANK is a perfect example of Amitabh's acting. He was in his brand bew Avatar and he made the moving going with his funny suoerb acting. If we go backwards: Deewar, Don, Amar Akbar Anthony, Sholey, Sharabi, Silsila are just afew examples of his versatality. The way Amitabh sang and performed, " RANG BARSEY" in Silsila is a MASTERPIECE that no other actor can compete.
Abhi is a great actor in himself and he has a long way to go in his career. I can compare him to his competitors like: Hritik, Salman, Shahrukh or others, but comparing him with Amitabh already is a big: NO NO.

Originally posted by Naughty_n_nice

Hi!

Well comparing two actors of such calibre is quite a difficult task.... but to put it simply:

Amitabh Bacchan has started from scratch, not with a rep of "Oh! He's so-and-so's son!" type of thing. Every bit of fame he has today, is because of his own hardwork, not anyone elses'

Amitabh Bacchan is easily a better actor,
and also a better dancer, inspite of age.

However, in KANK, I absolutely detested the way AB sr put down alll his years of reputation and esteem to enact an overly appetizing man! At his age? I don't think anyone could disagree!

If you see his role from Actors point of view; Actor has to deliver what ever is on the script. Why are we comparing his acting to his personal life? Its just a 3 hours movie. It is not sending any body a bad message or something. He is simply portaraying what is happening in WESTERN WORLD. If role is bad, its Directors fault not actors. As an actor, Amitabh did an excellent job.

So, though Amitabh Bacchan is still the marvelous actor he is, if he continues like KANK, god knows what's going to happen!

Luv u guys!

-Sam

😊

Edited by NKSUDHIR - 17 years ago