Amitabh Vs. Abhishek - Page 12

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by ani11

I don't understand why Amitabh ji should'nt be potraying the negative aspect of our society.

Is'nt it a reality that the type of role he played in KANK and the pedophile that he is going to play in another movie are the facts of our real life.Amitabh is not glorifying them ,he is putting before u what is the part of our society.

I think that when a senior actor potrays the negative aspect of our society with so much conviction ,it makes the people stop and think ,ya these kind of people exist in our society and they r normal people within us.

Hurting a child (pedophile)is something that is beyond the imagination of normal people but the fact is that even if it is beyond our imagination ,it is still there and when amitabh plays it it becomes more of a reality for the people ,to be alert and be on the lookout for such characters.

I think amitji is doing his duty by doing these roles which open the eyes of our public to something that is very much there in our society but we tend to ignore it thinking that bad things happen to other people.

Amitji is a legend,he does'nt need to grab roles.People come begging to him to act in their movies.i think he is doing something good for us.

Please before taking the name of Amitji and mallika and emraan in the same breath,think what u r doing🤢

My god, I didn't expect such controversy around it... and I'm saying, I am not comparing Mallika and AB in any way whatsoever.....
But if Paedophiles exist, don't tell me people like Mallika in murder don't///// coz they do😳

Secondly, yes, I agree completely that Amirabh Bacchan is doing a great job of actually bringing in such roles.😃.. I truly appreciate it, as I said.... So topic khatam.😊

-Sam😊

Btw, Paedophiles are not those who harm children, but those who are sexually inclined towards them.

🤢

Originally posted by Naughty_n_nice

My god, I didn't expect such controversy around it... and I'm saying, I am not comparing Mallika and AB in any way whatsoever.....
But if Paedophiles exist, don't tell me people like Mallika in murder don't///// coz they do😳

Secondly, yes, I agree completely that Amirabh Bacchan is doing a great job of actually bringing in such roles.😃.. I truly appreciate it, as I said.... So topic khatam.😊

-Sam😊

Btw, Paedophiles are not those who harm children, but those who are sexually inclined towards them.

u almost compared mallika ,emraan,Paris and rakhi🤢 with amitabh and u did'nt expect a controversy🤢How could u even take these names together🤢

and don't try to teach me what pedophiles are,I know the definition,don't they harm the kids if they get a chance🤢I am a mom of two kids and i am cautious about such people.and the spelling is pedo and paedo.

I am really disgusted with what u wrote ,giving an opinion is another thing but comparing some one like amit ji with a rakhi sawant of a mika singh fame is disgusting🤢

Edited by ani11 - 17 years ago
Mr. Amitabh and Abhi are both great in their own ways. Acting wise, I would go with Amit ji because he has more experience but I think Abhi will be just as good or even better than his father as he gets more experience. And as a person [observing from award and various function videos], I would pick Abhishek. I found him to be more lively than his father. I don't like the fact that Amit ji doesn't show much emotion, while people are dedicating awards to him or praising him! So the Bachchan I would pick would depend on the situation, but I think in the long run I would pick Abhishek Bachchan!