Rangrasiya

What is Thakur and Paro relationship?

Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I heard he brought her up after her parents death it would be very hard for her to go against him, but in Friday episode Paro didn't seems to like Thakur touching her at all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkknd-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah she did look abit scared :/
I hope he isn't some kind of creep who lusts after her :s
Julie_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ipkknd-fan

Yeah she did look abit scared :/
I hope he isn't some kind of creep who lusts after her :s

He's too old to be lusting over a 22 year old girl.
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I missed the episode so cant comment on how paro reacted 2 Thakur's touch...but im hoping he's not one of those Thakur's that lusts after young girls...if that's the case then it will be a disappointment cos its something we've seen b4...it would be better if they jus show Thakur as someone who bought paro up like a daughter and is someone she respects and hence will not want 2 go against him...that will make the show more interesting rather than the typical "Thakur lusts after young girl" storyline
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Nah.. she didnt mind 'him' touching her - see the mandir scene before..she was very comfy with him..

the girl was just groped by 3 lechers a little while back..to top it Paro is anyway so timid n delicate.. so she was being her normal self.. what would u expect of her except behave exactly as she did...
she only got scared when Takur shouted at Bindi...

rest i have no idea.. but i am sure that this Takur doesn't do that leching business at least (not regarding Paro at least!)
Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
More like a father figure whom Paro is scared of.
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
She was scared of him because he had just threatened to bury Bindi alive in a round about way. His manner with the girls was rather paternal, not your usual landlord with roving eyes. 
ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I didn't find her scared of him 'touching' her because as princesssunara said on Tuesday's episode she was all happy when he touched her to give her blessings
I think the way he had lost his temper and the threat if you wish to call it he had said when Bindi was praising the BSD made her jump and i guess she was scared he would lash out on her too (meaning shouting wise)
I really don't see him as a pervy lusty landlord, i think all his evilness comes and goes with the illegal smuggling and possibly killing innocents to keep his power over them

Arhi_2205 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: princessunara

Nah.. she didnt mind 'him' touching her - see the mandir scene before..she was very comfy with him..

the girl was just groped by 3 lechers a little while back..to top it Paro is anyway so timid n delicate.. so she was being her normal self.. what would u expect of her except behave exactly as she did...
she only got scared when Takur shouted at Bindi...

rest i have no idea.. but i am sure that this Takur doesn't do that leching business at least (not regarding Paro at least!)

I agree with you
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree that Paro sees Thakur as a father figure. She wasn't repulsed by his touch and even allowed him to do so as she has great respect for him. I don't think Thakur will be lusting on a young girl that he helped raised. But he may have extramarital affairs with other women.