Rangrasiya

My take on thakurain

DN2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thakur is epitome of arrogance,father figure and ultimate bad guy. But thakurain is not so innocent. She is seen warning her husband about BSD.that shows she is not unaware of her husband's karthuth.rather she is keeping the enemy closer,as she is aware that she will be eliminated if she goes against him. This is purely my take.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arhi_2205 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
That's smart actually, didn't think of it
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
There's way more to the thakurain than meets the eye, I want to know why she's so fond of Paro. I find the thakurain fascinating  and can't wait for her story to be revealed more so because Sadia Siddiqui is a superb actress.
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaya100

There's way more to the thakurain than meets the eye, I want to know why she's so fond of Paro. I find the thakurain fascinating  and can't wait for her story to be revealed more so because Sadia Siddiqui is a superb actress.

Yea my thoughts exactly but I think she can also be rudra mom? 
DN2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Millerrr88

Yea my thoughts exactly but I think she can also be rudra mom? 

She looks too young to be Rudra's mom.when they showed the dad he was looking pretty old. That doesn't mean anything...but can't picture her as Rudra's mom.
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: DN2012

She looks too young to be Rudra's mom.when they showed the dad he was looking pretty old. That doesn't mean anything...but can't picture her as Rudra's mom.

I too think there's a chance that she's Rudra's mom but then that might seem too obvious a choice especially as we haven't met other characters yet. The age factor especially in the villages doesn't matter and actually might be a contributing factor to her running away
DN2012 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaya100

I too think there's a chance that she's Rudra's mom but then that might seem too obvious a choice especially as we haven't met other characters yet. The age factor especially in the villages doesn't matter and actually might be a contributing factor to her running away

So true.she must have been married of to an older gentleman Rudra's dad.
So when a handsome Thakur flipped his mooche and asked her to come hither she might have been tempted and went away,...
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
There is certainly more to Thakurain than meets the eye. There seems to be some sort of connection to Paro too. ðŸ˜•
DN2012 thumbnail
[QUOTE=sonia_1]There is certainly more to Thakurain than meets the eye. There seems to be some sort of connection to Paro too. ðŸ˜•
[/QUOT
Let's wait and watch.if nothing happens we can always write a story about her.